TM 5402 HD M3

dagono

Registered
Hello people I just bought a TM 5402 HD M3 the problem is I cannot see on the menu where to put the C lines any help much appreciated. Do I need to download any software.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
@kargo.25 ....Wrong m8 What are you talking about ??
Seriously this is not what poster dagono was asking about at all whatsoever .

@dagono

I Have moved this Thread to Correct Chat Section ..plze in future Do not Open new threads or posts in Firmware, keys sections as this is not allowed ..

..you must Patch your Box First via USB
See Here for latest Patch => http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1151994&postcount=2

After you do this Then you will be able to find Hidden Menu by pressing '8281' on your Remote which brings you into the
Menu you seek to enter your C lines or N Line .

Good luck : )

---
Barney2222

kargo.25

Super VIP
sorry my friend yes wrong

If you press the Sat button when you're in the Server List it will upload a .txt file to your USB drive which is prefixed by CSInfo_ then the date and time it was created. Attach the USB to your PC and you can edit the file in a text editor. My advice would be to enter a cline via the remote first so you can see what goes where.

You can then reconnect your USB drive to your stb and upload the file in Main Menu > USB > Data Transfer.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Thats much better Well done kargo.25 :thum: :clapping: :)

dagono

Registered
Thank so much @ barney2222 the only problem I have now is the server status is disconnected but I can access YouTube videos any help appreciated

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
are you sure you have added the details correct

and is the server online you are trying to connect to

dagono

Registered
Hello@ Brummie the server is online works on a different box though the format of entering Cccam is different maybe am doing something wrong on this box.

manic01

Super VIP
Load using usb then, enter the details into csfile and load using usb.
Make sure upper/lower case are correct and cccam or newcs is correctly selected.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
download this unzip then edit it with notepad++ its free if you google it

then edit your details in slot

slot0 =
{
name: Connection_0
ip: server name here dont use C:
user: username here
password: password here
protocol: cccam
deskey: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
filtermode: auto
filterindex: 0
port: port number here
timeout: 3

then save it

put it onto a usb stick and insert it into front slot press menu go down to usb and then go down to FTP press green to go to file manager then highlite CS info and press ok it will say file updated.

if you have more than one C: line add the info to slot 1, then slot 2 etc etc!
then press 8281 and turn it on

dagono

Registered
Hello how do I get a 7 day epg on my Tm 5402 hd m3 Astra 28east , I used tp 11,777 v 27'500 but epg displays no information any help appreciated thanks.

kargo.25

Super VIP
I experienced the same its just happen the loss of the TV channels have moved off the transponder, but I have worked out the fix see below
Its all over the forums the loss of the epg 7 day guide as there is no current tv programmes on the frequency since the weekend

And the fix is here
11.777v 27500 28.2 east no longer has the TV programmes where you went on that channel and stayed on one for 5mins and it populated the 7 day epg, this was a loss on the TM Range of boxes and others that got the Sly EPG

Ok here is the fix for the loss of the TV channels on 11.777 v (if you rescan no tv only audio comes up)

TM Range Of Boxes

Press the TV/Rad button on remote to select radio channels move down on A-Z to E select the first one named EPG Background Au

Press the epg button on remote stay there for 5 mins

Now return to TV on the TV/Rad buttton

Select any TV Channel and press the epg button on remote and you now have 7 day epg programme guide again.

dagono

Registered
Hello @kargo.25 followed the instructions and still shows no information when I press the epg button

dagono

Registered
Hi people
Does anyone know how to add a new satellite setting to the TM5402 m3 recieved box? The receivers come with pre installed satellites such as 13e hotbird 19.2e Astra etc. But how do you add a new satellite ? I have looked at the satellite installation tab via the menu and you can add a satellite with transponder details etc but always saves with 0.0e before name of satellite. Any help match appreciated.