CS now technically possible on TM non linux

unknown

Registered
Thanks to this :
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=173725

I tested this and it worked my 1000D, I was amazed since it was done thorugh a null cable! JSC 1-10 opened.

Basically it connects to some predefined newcamd server.

I was wondering if it would be possible to edit the file so I can connect to my own newcamd server etc

Now I just have to buy 15 Metre null cable :nana:

p.s I there any reason for this to stop working in future? I cant see any since it basically cardsharing expect your on the recieveing end.

onion@

Registered
there used to be a box called innovation take a look didnt last long lol was good for a year but net police now mate

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
Thanks to this :
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=173725
I was wondering if it would be possible to edit the file so I can connect to my own newcamd server etc

p.s I there any reason for this to stop working in future? I cant see any since it basically cardsharing expect your on the recieveing end.

It works fairly well on my TM-6900 too. Freezees couple of times ever hour - I guess too many people are connected to the server then. Considering the service is free we really can't complain. I didn't know CS was possibe on my mashine.. :eek: No guarantee for future - I guess the service will work as long as the keys are known and as long as the provider finds it enjoyable provide the service for us. :D

Dunno about hacking the files to point at another server - you need to poke around in the files.

unknown

Registered
It works fairly well on my TM-6900 too. Freezees couple of times ever hour - I guess too many people are connected to the server then. Considering the service is free we really can't complain. I didn't know CS was possibe on my mashine.. :eek: No guarantee for future - I guess the service will work as long as the keys are known and as long as the provider finds it enjoyable provide the service for us. :D

Dunno about hacking the files to point at another server - you need to poke around in the files.

You can add servers in mpcs.server . Am not sure how to it for cccam.

unknown

Registered
Thanks for the good work compass, are you going to devlop a gui interface to make it easy for one to insert thier own server details?

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
I have lots of "c01 tuner timeout 7000 ms" which makes the footy almost unwatchable. Does anyone else get this or is it just me? Is there anything I can do to fix it? TM-6900 HD

Thanks!

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
Works good now atm.. pepper pepper :D Prefers to watch the footy on SVT HD and VMKANALEN HD, superior picture quality. :p

Keep up the good work Compass! :thum:

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
I`ve had a couple of goes with this. I can get JSC ok, but Theme and 0.8 dont want to play

Do you receive Thor at all? Some channels are directed at northern Europe so if you live in south of Europe you may need bigger dish. Key is good so if you receive JSC your receiver is correctily set up.

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
Seems JSC does not work during live World Cup. :mad: Ohwell, have to watch Paraguay - Spain on standard tv then instead of hdtv... :eek:

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
The method work mate, just make sure the free server is up. Test using WSP on your comp.

JSC works now but I get timeout error when the live game is on. I am not familiar with alternate server or WSP. Would be very much appreciated if you could provide with the details. :)

unknown

Registered
what ways can i get bulsat pelase?would love this package..thanks

Fausto via nullcable or even IP address i.e. Ethernet / depending on what reciever you have. Or SBCL_ vpulg. Am not sure if there is keys because I dont have 39E.

alans220

Registered
I've also downloaded wsp but not sure where to go rom here, any help would be appreciated
TM5400ci

thanks

al

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
I've also downloaded wsp but not sure where to go rom here, any help would be appreciated
TM5400ci

thanks

al

I never got WSP work either despite I entered the details correct. Maybe it is not compatible with Technomate. Better then use the application Compass uploaded here. Just modify mpcs.server with a server that works.