TM SOFTCAM BULSAT

bigfoot1974

Registered
just tryd latest tm softcam for bulsat by (informed)
bulsat not clearing in TM 1500CI+SUPER

just thought i would leave feedback as it is for (test)
thanks

bigfoot1974

Registered
...nor on TM6800 super...Is it supposed to?

bulsat was in (Informed) TM softcam last night as a test
but his lattest softcam today bulsat is not included.
what a bonus that would be to have c+nl and bulsat
especially if we are going to lose digi 1 west in the near future.
:)

chippy terry

Registered
hj guys

can someone tell me how to tune my tm600 to 39e its not in my sat finder menu only in my motor settings but it wont let me put any freq in the transponder bar is there a new channel list that someone knows that i can download that has it already installed
thanks,

COMPASS

VIP
Guys Bulsat wasn't included in the latest Phant0m Patches
so won't work

However we may see it added to later patches,

wilfreado

Registered
Guys Bulsat wasn't included in the latest Phant0m Patches
so won't work

However we may see it added to later patches,

I like what your saying compass...It seems that what the Diablo is opening it becomes public within 6 months...:thum:

Glenn_911

VIP
I like what your saying compass...It seems that what the Diablo is opening it becomes public within 6 months...:thum:

wilfreado

Canaldigitaal 19,2E (Irdeto-II channels only) and Bulsat 39,0E are public all ready on the Mvision boxes 200/300HD soon on more Emu's

Glenn_911 :thum:

peaceandlove

Registered
wilfreado

Canaldigitaal 19,2E (Irdeto-II channels only) and Bulsat 39,0E are public all ready on the Mvision boxes 200/300HD soon on more Emu's

Glenn_911 :thum:

Just when i thought my TM5400 usb super was comming to end with patches this is a very nice addition especially seing as Digi is on its last legs. It would be such a coup if bulsat/canal.nl could be on AU by the beginning of the 2010-2011 footy season.
Would be the perfect replacement for Digi

wilfreado

Registered
Peaceandlove...In my opinion, I`m sure it`s just around the corner. It`s been very quiet of late on the sat hack front.Probably holding off in order to sell more Spiderbox`s, the emphasis seems to be on CS and various proggies to do this.If you want to open loads of stuff thats fine, but I feel thats cheating, a good hack is much more gratifiying. The chase is always better than the catch!!
Like you..looking forwards to the next patch for the TM...long may it live...:thum:

peaceandlove

Registered
Peaceandlove...In my opinion, I`m sure it`s just around the corner. It`s been very quiet of late on the sat hack front.Probably holding off in order to sell more Spiderbox`s, the emphasis seems to be on CS and various proggies to do this.If you want to open loads of stuff thats fine, but I feel thats cheating, a good hack is much more gratifiying. The chase is always better than the catch!!
Like you..looking forwards to the next patch for the TM...long may it live...:thum:

I agree with that, There seems to be a great emphasis on this spider Box promoted heavily by the main movers and shakers of the certain forum which have been resposible for churning out wonderfull patches for our TM boxes for years, Not sure what the reasoning is behind them droping support for the TM boxes but like you I prefer a good old patch+softcam.
I actually thought that maybe the boxes were just no longer good enough to crack anymore networks but with canal.nl appearing on the TM it would not surprise me to see other Ider*o networks appearing over the comming months such as Bulsat/maybe pink, maybe even nova or cs/skylink.

Ive read and read about the spiderbox and i personly think its a good deal in that it seems to open virtually everthing without one having to teach themselves how to ccam. I for one am not hot on the c/s thing in that i think its prone to frezzes, im not sure what protocal these spider boxes use but i imagine it might be something like newcamD. I used to use this on my altdvb set up but always used to get frezzs, i suppose it depends how fast your connection is and how big the server is that your connecting to. Having said that im not hot on the idea of having to connect to the net everytime
give me a decent patch any day over C/S but thats just my opinion
different strokes for different folks

peaceandlove

Registered

Looks Like AU is here already MY TM5400usb now AU on canal.NL after many key changes

karolina

Registered
fcuk c/s its all about patches ands its time for top hackers to show us what its all about i dont like thought of having to rely on the server

wilfreado

Registered
Hi Guys. I`m glad I`m not the only one to disagree with CS and the (short lived, I`m sure) boxes to do it with. As said with Digi and C+NL down. I`m glad to be enjoying the latest Phantom patch. Opens quite a few C+fr on 19.2 and Dorcel 24hrs etc on 13, if your interested...:clapping:

peaceandlove

Registered
Long Live the Phantom is what I say and big ups to Compass for spreading Love over many forums and helping in keeping TMs alive

karolina

Registered
sorry phantom i forgot to thank you for all your hard work so thanks lots mate and keep up the good work

alunfennell

Registered
Guys

Firstly understand this :

Technomate's Sister Company is Clark-Tech they share the same system boards, architecture, Materials for years, they are basicall the same company trading with different Names in two different countries Technomate for Britain & Clark-Tech in Germany.

Both of these Brands have Patches and Softcams, by renaming the Clarck-tech Patches they will work on the Technomate.

If you check the Times and dates of the Clarck-tech patches and Softcams been released a lot of the time Clark-tech are first to come normally from German coders who are unnamed.

Its pretty simple if you know this ! then all you have to do is convert / rename the earlier released patch into one that works on a Technomte.

Darkman & now phantom are only Converting already released Firmware and Keys for the Technomate and for years they took all the credit.