[CHAT] Amiko Mini/micro Hd

thunder+

Registered
Hello dear dekolte and all members! I am using Amiko mini HD combo. I realy need the new software Galaxy with emu. Help me please.

Last edited:

Noeljuicy

Registered
Hi, sorry i'm looking to help a friend, he has amiko combo mini box and he asked me to put a line onto it, problem is i can't see the net config option where it's supposed to be. Is it hidden or something like on skyboxes? Can anyone help me figure it out for him please?

freon

Registered
Is there an Channel list editor for amiko combo mini so that it can convert E2 channel list??

nagys5

Registered
Hi,
which one of these firmwares can record encrypted program as deencrypted to USB HDD?
My MicroHD SE (fw: 2.0.92 emu) records always as scrambled, regardless of whether the "Record as scrambled" option is Yes or No.
TIA

nagys5

Registered
Hi,
which one of these firmwares can record encrypted program as deencrypted to USB HDD?
My MicroHD SE (fw: 2.0.92 emu) records always as scrambled, regardless of whether the "Record as scrambled" option is Yes or No.
TIA

xenito

Registered
Amiko Micro HD SE "check software version error"

Hello all,
I have updated my Amiko micro hd se from lavatronic firmware to AMIKO Micro HD SE 2.4.50 Galaxy by Dekolte.
Now i cant revert back to any original Amiko firmware or Lavatronic firmware. Tried to flash with rs 232 but no luck the software keeps on crashing. Tried numerous tools/softwares, all crashes. Have gone through all the posts regarding this issue but i cant seem to find any answer on how to change firmware to original.
Also it has added an extra Force Id line on the info display about the receiver.
Hope if anyone can shade some light on this matter. Would really appreciate.
please help me :confused:

ctlsleh

Registered
hi All,
I have updated to this firmware AMIKO MiniHD Combo Galaxy 1.6.10 by Dekolte

however after the upgrade, i had to add a new TP for Astra, but it is not saving and reverting to a default pattern.......anybody else had this issue, really disappointed by this upgrade!!

zvonkec

Registered
Try to define a NEW SATELLITE with same values as Astra and add transponder(S) to it. It should work. I have used this technique to define a satellite with only those transponders that i needed and it was O.K. on all receivers that had possibilities to add and define new satellite.

jodaesca

Registered
Hi all
I have an amico microhd, been using on ku powervu channels with noo problem. Now when i try cband powervu it did not decramble. I have tried different updates with no luck. Can someone tell me what is wrong? Tnaks in advance