Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Rest of them > Strong

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Strong Firmware < Discussion >

Strong

Old 25-03-2008, 10:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

when I'm trying to download the UPDATE, I receive a "Memory Error" message from 4620x new update of 20080221.
What shall I do
Old 03-04-2008, 16:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

what is the compatible firmware for srt 4622x?

thanks
Old 03-05-2008, 18:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello

Is firmware v150p 20080423 for SRT4620x still working?
Old 26-05-2008, 07:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default new firmware

Sir i hve sky x5 reciever can u post new firmware of said rx
i need new s/w for skyx5 or can u post the latest firmware thnx!!!

Last edited by krisbanagan; 26-05-2008 at 07:43..
Old 27-05-2008, 19:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default difference of MTV to regular firmware

dears;

what is the difference of 4650 v202p and 4650 v202p MTV. Can I use this MTV with my srt4650?

thanks to all
Old 10-06-2008, 21:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

pls i need software for strong srt 4630
Old 11-06-2008, 22:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi i wonder if you could tell mi what model strong 6xxx hs
Old 13-06-2008, 13:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Please i have a new strong receiver SRT 4655X, anyone have an idea what sw is compatible with it ????.... thx a lot
Old 14-06-2008, 00:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywear2005 View Post
thanksssssss
i need a new patch for strong srt 6155. please help me.
Old 16-06-2008, 12:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi, when i try to upgrade my 4620X firmware from 1.12 to latest software via usb, i get the "memory error". i have 4 of this recievers and only one of them shows this error, please help me...