Go Back   Sat Universe > New Members Section > Account problems

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

strong srt 4950H booting problem

Account problems

Old 01-07-2014, 14:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default strong srt 4950H booting problem

download 4950h software, then extract it with your system, then rename it with (rom), then press and hold the ok button from the decoder then insert your memory card which you renamed with rom, then after dowloading ,you will restart your decoder. tnx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c4chinas For This Useful Post:
acovien (01-09-2018), Mirjangi (11-09-2014)
Old 01-07-2014, 14:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,306 Times in 3,303 Posts

what's this got to do with account problems, you have been a member since 2011 you should be able to find your way around the forum by now.
Old 24-11-2017, 18:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i follow your steps hold the ok button on the decoder and insert the flash drive waited for a while but nothing showed up. my left hand still pressing ok button on the decoder, i use my right hand to turn of my srt 4950 and turn it on again few seconds after the decoder was on viola!! it start downloading, as it restarts i remove my left hand from ok button on the decoder. it then continues after restart to write in as it did when my hand was ok button after that it restarts again viola! viola!! viola!!! my decoder was up again. thanks you so much for giving life back to my decoder. YOU ARE THE MAN