Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Topfield HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

TF 7710 HD PVR firmware needed

Topfield HD

Old 07-06-2012, 00:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default TF 7710 HD PVR firmware needed

I have an originally dutch canalsat TF 7710 HD PVR but now it's giving problems (blinking on starting, only 1 transponder working, disecq unoperative)

I just trying to install a new firmware to fix it back.

I'm new on this, I'll need some instructions to do it.

anyone can supply me some?
Old 01-02-2019, 00:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hallo Freunde, ich bin neu im Forum und es tut mir leid, wenn ich gepostet habe, wo ich kein Problem mit tf 7700 hd haben sollte. Ich ging in die Einstellungen und startete neu und blieb beim Linux-Image nicht mehr
Old 17-09-2019, 23:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

There is no one who can refresh the download links? I need E2 for TF7700. Please.
Old 21-09-2019, 08:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Which is the best E2 oscam for Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
Old Yesterday, 01:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

compile last one 3
@darkcube
https://github.com/Audioniek/buildsystem
or dl image h**p://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?11222-Audioniek-Images-download

Last edited by atari; Yesterday at 01:59..