Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Help wanted

VU+ Solo SE Chat

Old 01-09-2016, 18:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Help wanted

I have a Vu+ solo and I have a motorized dish, I have Astra 28 ok but when I turned the dish to Astra 19 and other sats I have a message on the reciever asking me to go on Tuner configuration , a few weeks ago everthing was fine, probaly i touched a setting somewere. please keeep in mind that i am not a profrtional on these settings so reply step by step
Thanks
Old 01-09-2016, 18:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,518 Times in 7,727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarus View Post
I have a Vu+ solo and I have a motorized dish, I have Astra 28 ok but when I turned the dish to Astra 19 and other sats I have a message on the reciever asking me to go on Tuner configuration , a few weeks ago everthing was fine, probaly i touched a setting somewere. please keeep in mind that i am not a profrtional on these settings so reply step by step
Thanks
Assuming your motor is a diseqc motor

Menu-setup-service searching-tuner config

Setup as

Simple
Positioner

Enter your coordinates.

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
clarus (01-09-2016)
Old 01-09-2016, 18:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No I have one single lnb , 1.8 mtr dish and a seperate Manual
positioner
Old 01-09-2016, 19:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 96,330 Times in 19,673 Posts

ok so you do have a motor then ?
set up as Admin @ Ferret says but make config Advanced
[ many satellites via disecq motor ] or something like that its been a while since i used a linux box : ) .. and Disecq 1.2 and number each sat postion correctly as your motor or V-BOX is set up as the exit and save when done .
all channels will appear not Greyed out this time .
good luck : )
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
clarus (01-09-2016)
Old 03-09-2016, 18:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default vu+

The problem that I have is that I had only Astra 19e that the service was Unavailable and that when I tried to fix this by seting the tuner configuration to Simple and positioner , than a message appers aking "Yes to all" when i chose that now I have all satelites not working with the channel list shws <n/a> and a message Service not available