New PBNIGMA 5.1 for AZbug HD models!

gorski

Registered
OK, here it is, after a looooong wait: PBNIGMA for AZbug HD models... :D

To test - but it's your own responsibility, there are no guarantees here:

http://pb-download.com/images/5.1/xtrend/azboxhd-PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20150918_azup.zip

If you have a bigger DOM you have my "how to" here and elsewhere...

Or you can install the image to a larger USB stick...

Either way, a standard size DOM might not be a good idea...

Use AZup 2.2.8 that I posted here...

Feedback, please...:thum:

Good luck! :)

troka

Registered
After years of waiting ....install on dom 2gb and problem when press menu enigma restart... so on...i update receiver with 24 new packages and same message...im disappointed again...

gorski

Registered
Please, write on the forum, in detail. Feedback is essential!

So far, only good reviews, so this is significant! The developers must be able to repeat the same phenomenon, you see...

Thanx!

candyman2

Donating Member
I did not see this Firmware on the Power Board Forum.Downladed from this Forum, tryed it,but i could'nt get on whit it,most buttons on the RC did not work.Yellow button for Audio, smily face whit Toung poking out,but no settings.Good looking Interface but thats ebout all.

gorski

Registered
Perhaps you could speed it up - look at such a thread here... ;)

Anyways, here's a few tips for buttons etc.

Here is a contribution to my new and forthcoming PBNIGMA v. 5.x GUIDE
biggrin.png

To assign many, many buttons as you please, with the built-in tool for it:

Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > Button Setup.

1) Press a button you want to edit/modify/assign a function to (let's say YELLOW short)

2) Go through the menus of which functions you might wanna assign to this button (say, Info Bar > Show Audio selection)

3) Save > Exit (red button, I think), then > EXIT button, then try it out...
z4dwink.gif

4) Repeat for, say, a YELLOW LONG button (or any other of your choice) for subtitle function > Show subtitle settings > Save...

There are many good things in this PBNIGMA! From OpenPLi and OpenViX to PBNIGMA itself...
smile.png

NOT OT FORGET:

AFTER EVERY MAJOR CHANGE (like MOUNTING A DEVICE) > RESTART (not Restart E2!)!!!

So, for instance, mount a USB memory stick in PB CENTRE > DEVICE MANAGER > RESTART > go to MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > EPG > EPG SETTINGS > EPG location - make it /media/usb!!!

Similarly: SYSTEM > PICON PATH > /media/usb/picon (you need to make that folder first, of course) > SAVE (green button) > RESTART will be offered immediately > OK...

candyman2

Donating Member
After setting everything up,wich took me a long time.This Image is very good and stable,so its worth useing it.Thank's for the Image and Guides.

gorski

Registered
PB (images) and my (guides) pleasure! :)

Btw, Media Player 2 has subtitles support, including downloading it etc. :thum:

gorski

Registered
gorski :D

I don't know and I strongly suspect it's in the PB feeds, like any other box with PBNIGMA - but does it work?!? Hmm... I couldn't make it work on my other boxes with PBNIGMA (Red Eagle + GB X1, for instance)...

So, try and you tell me...

gorski

Registered
How to make an IPTV box out of AZbug... ;)

Install:

-ffmpeg for mipsel and then

-IPTV Player...

1) Telnet commands for ffmpeg (the basis for Kodi, using a lot less RAM for streaming and playback!):

cd /tmp
wget http://iptvplayer.pl/resources/ffmpeg2.8.1_mipsel_nofpu.tar.gz
tar -xzf ffmpeg2.8.1_mipsel_nofpu.tar.gz -C /
rm ffmpeg2.8.1_mipsel_nofpu.tar.gz
sync
reboot

Check it out, using this telnet command:

ffmpeg --version

2) From feeda (Extensions) install IPTV Player... Keep confirming the suggestions, during the installation, then update the plugin, after that configure it carefully (where to send buffering or where to record, how to deal with AAC sound or External Player 3 etc.).

Before choosing an IPTV channel or what to playback over home network, one can choose the preferred player, using the blue button menu! With or without buffering etc.

Good luck and do tell how it all functions... :)

cribriga

Registered
I have a azbox premium plus, with expanded memory 8Gb, the firm that is the last I have this deco openspa and have mounted a USB multiboot with several images, picon swap, epg, etc.
My question I put this image in multiboot, to prove or must be exclusively in the flhas.

gorski

Registered
I have a azbox premium plus, with expanded memory 8Gb, the firm that is the last I have this deco openspa and have mounted a USB multiboot with several images, picon swap, epg, etc.
My question I put this image in multiboot, to prove or must be exclusively in the flhas.

Here is one attempt by tevesat - not necessarily the only possibility but this is his experience:

1.On openspa multiboot I failed to install image, while raising
reaches the # ... loading 28% # and there are burial, by wiping the rest of the USB stick.

2. Direct installation on USB (azup 2.2.7) passes OK, with that when I first had to raise
once again forced to box reboots, and then the installation went fine.

- First, after the initial setup required to insert Multiquick button plugin and with him set
remote because what comes with the installation of a desperate mapped (no audio and
subtitles screens)

- Install and extra feed where downloading cam's - choice is good.

- Default skin is beautiful, and finally to the AZ box displays signal level in dB.
How I got here last night Sun is part of a fair and well placed.
Today, after work I continue with the insertion of other plugins, and testing players, media, etc. ...

You can install it in flash, for sure, he says, then the other images on USB stick... ;)

Maybe you can do better?