B* SS Server Status and Updates

vakula

Super VIP
guess i can go back to a decent receiver then if AU biss is gone only reason i used the boxes for

Hmmmm, very interesting reflection is your's.
Based on only one post , you decided to "go back"
As you claims: "...if AU biss is gone only reason i used the boxes for"
So, you used this kind of boxes, but not checked if AU works or not. Or what?

If I told to you that the sky is green this evening, did you bealive me or you gonna check it for yourself ?

90% of users used regullary (or) only this kind of boxes but they'll never will admit it.
And that is really sad.
AU servers are working nicely, today and yesterday or days ago...but when AU BISS servers are off , that's clearly visible on this forum... it's pretty quiet then :D

BLACKCRUSADER

Hmmmm, very interesting reflection is your's.
Based on only one post , you decided to "go back"
As you claims: "...if AU biss is gone only reason i used the boxes for"
So, you used this kind of boxes, but not checked if AU works or not. Or what?

If I told to you that the sky is green this evening, did you bealive me or you gonna check it for yourself ?

90% of users used regullary (or) only this kind of boxes but they'll never will admit it.
And that is really sad.
AU servers are working nicely, today and yesterday or days ago...but when AU BISS servers are off , that's clearly visible on this forum... it's pretty quiet then :D

I have a Hellobox V5 Plus. Works sometimes mostly on IMG Asia and a few feeds but mostly not AU. I have another solution if box cannot AU.
Scan for crypt scan for CW lol

archiesat

Donating Member
My viark droi today updated key for uk feed on 16e but nothing with uk 23.5e feed so far.

Dave5118

Feed Hunter
My starsat just found the current TATA WIF feed, they usually use new keys everytime.

And the Sly Sports EFL feed on 10e too ;)

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
My Starsat2000 Hyper working fine last few days
found all feed keys at 7 East so far so server is still working
without issue and quite fast too : )

ARA$H

Banned
I have a Hellobox V5 Plus. Works sometimes mostly on IMG Asia and a few feeds but mostly not AU. I have another solution if box cannot AU.
Scan for crypt scan for CW lol

Your device is not supported by the company GOOSAT
So it's a fake

BLACKCRUSADER

Your device is not supported by the company GOOSAT
So it's a fake

Who cares? lol It works often enough and in any case I don't care if the AU boxes do work or not. Often they do not.

Did I ask to be on GOOSAT?

I get CW on my own, do not depend on forums or groups. :nana::nana::nana::D:D:D:D:D:D

ARA$H

Banned
:clapping:
Who cares? lol It works often enough and in any case I don't care if the AU boxes do work or not. Often they do not.

Did I ask to be on GOOSAT?

I get CW on my own, do not depend on forums or groups. :nana::nana::nana::D:D:D:D:D:D

OKi
I didn't know you were a scientist
Only you can get CWs

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
A satellite receiver that has the ability to automatically find the Biss key for a channel or feed.

It is open to debate how it is done. Many believe that a team of people scour websites such as this one and copy the keys found onto their server.

It doesn't find every key.

bh62549

Registered
"AU Biss DVB Finder" What is this?

I heard that this can find CW, but there is no content on the Internet. Do you know if this is software or receiving box, can you send some pictures to see?

vakula

Super VIP
I heard that this can find CW, but there is no content on the Internet. Do you know if this is software or receiving box, can you send some pictures to see?

Something like that ?

Founded CW is crypted, so is useless for publishing online. Is just for personal pleasure
Enjoy :)