Please I need Firmware or Software for this my machine

muslim

Registered
Please I need Firmware or Software for this my machine

568690126_o.jpg

muslim

Registered
I need to total flash file for your Media Link Galaxy

I need to completely flash file for your synthesis MediaLink Galaxy and pictures of the device from the front, back and inside the machine

fankoosh

Super Moderator
Thank you, but I need a total flash file to the device ( medi@link digital galaxy ) the size of 4 megabytes because the device does not function at all, please help me

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

flash this one , i hope it will work , just unrar it & flash the inside file (total flash.abs) to ur box

muslim

Registered
Dear this size 8 MB flash and I need flash size 4 MB See picture attached by the receiver which I think is different file please, help me

fankoosh

Super Moderator
Dear this size 8 MB flash and I need flash size 4 MB See picture attached by the receiver which I think is different file please, help me

i checked many files for ur medi@link galaxy (same as picture) b4 i upload this & all of them r 8mb , so i think this is proper totalflash.abs file , please check & u will find what is available if there is any other than this file , dont worry , i am sure it is the one , just flash it

also attached here aother file , check it , same size totalflash.abs

muslim

Registered
Dear receiver inside piece flash 4 MB in size and number written on the flash (MXIC MX 25L3206E)

This means that the total flash must be 4 MB after decompress RAR this file to receiver last the same model but the hardware different look at the picture of the receiver from the back there is a big difference between my receiver and the receiver, which raised the total flash him. I hope that I have brought you the idea

Receiver also contains an incubator for card 1 and Slot 1

Last edited:

Dreamclubdk

Registered
Did anyone get this to work? I have the Galaxy also, but now it stopped booting. When i turn it on it says START in display but after 3 secons it says ASH. I suspect firmware it broken, but how can i put in the total flash.abs file?