Millennium card-chat

MOUNA

Registered
What problem you having with it?!

Had no problems, works just fine here. Programmed with cas 3 and working in dm800 with cccam 2.1.4...

hi

can you confirm about HD if works on DM or like I read somewhere that must have a box from cs*t :confused:

pooface

Registered
hi

can you confirm about HD if works on DM or like I read somewhere that must have a box from cs*t :confused:
I can confirm that the tntsat hd channels work. So you can get tf1 hd, france2 hd, m6 hd & arte hd working no problem. However, channels such as canal+ hd are not working.

From what I understand, when the aes of canalsat has been decrypted, then we will be able to watch the hd channels with this card. But since the viaccess channels are locked (in much the same way that tntsat was until the aes was found), then they show that they have decrypted, but actually aren't available to view since they just give a black screen.

So hopefully, we will soon see an update for cccam or another method to view these files.

Also, I tried using the card via newcs, but it just gave me a blank screen on all channels :( So stuck with cccam...

raul7

Super VIP
Millennium Plus card

ART (HotBird 13) - New Key updated
BIS (HotBird 13 + Astra 19.2 + Atlantic Bird 3-5 W) - New Key updated
Redlight (HotBird 13+Atlantic Bird 3-5 W) - Still Old Key
jsc 1-10 (HotBird 13+Nile 7) - New Key updated
CSAT (Astra 19.2) - New Key updated (10/02/2010)
FreeXTV Package (HotBird 13 + Atlantic Bird 3 (5.0W))
sct(HotBird 13)
SRG (HotBird 13)

hardware - Infinity USB Phoenix
solfware - MillenniumCardLoader
solfware - MilCard5 update 11/02/2010

tested in satconn 9103sc--beta firm ali c

all ok no cam only card

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
If you have Diablo v2 (and already have SRG, BIS, JSC etc) the only advantage of Millenium over Omnia I can see is TNT Sat but are there actually any channels you get with TNT Sat that you don't with CanalSat? I can't see any looking at King of Sat listings for both packages.

hedi_

Registered
please y dont have M6 and TF1 and SRG on my millenium plus my box is starsat 5300 super thanks for any answear so y think that y botht not an original cards

empb

Staff member
Administrator
What? No I am asking a question as well friend.....I am not making a statement.

Would like to know if theres anything you get with TNT that you dont get with CanalSat...

pooface

Registered
What? No I am asking a question as well friend.....I am not making a statement.

Would like to know if theres anything you get with TNT that you dont get with CanalSat...
If you are using cccam 2.1.4, you get the national tv hd channels (tf1 hd, france 2 hd, m6 hd & arte hd) which you don't get with the csat card (since currently viaccess hd channels are not working).

empb

Staff member
Administrator
No don't have HD. But thanks for confirming no extra channels except some SD channels in HD.

pooface

Registered
what about orange? It says in the file that orange is working, but just some channel which open via the bis provider id? Or does it actually include the orange provider id (500:32920)??? Would love to see orange tv available through this card :)

Will get around to programming mine later, but can't at the mo, so will be done in the morning :)

raul7

Super VIP
what about orange? It says in the file that orange is working, but just some channel which open via the bis provider id? Or does it actually include the orange provider id (500:32920)??? Would love to see orange tv available through this card :)

Will get around to programming mine later, but can't at the mo, so will be done in the morning :)

orange only open via the bis and canalsat provider id

HotBird 13 + Astra 19.2 + Atlantic Bird 3-5 W

pooface

Registered
orange only open via the bis and canalsat provider id

HotBird 13 + Astra 19.2 + Atlantic Bird 3-5 W
Right, programmed card, and as been stated, orange isn't available as the full package, it's only available through the csat/bis package. Oh well, wishful thinking on my part :( lol