Ferguson Ariva 4K Combo review.

Sting71

Registered
New update: i opened the Mcas.apk, it contains oscam bin file and its configuration files. Now, in which folder of the Ariva we can find this configuration files? I just installed a Ftp server app running on Ariva4K, so i can explore the Ariva folder with a Ftp Client (Filezilla), but i didn't find the configuration files that i would like to edit.

Sting71

Registered
Solved: Oscam is already installed in Ariva4K, it is inside the mcas-20160712-v2.0.6.29180.apk package, when you install that, you install also Oscam and its configuration files. Then, you can easily edit the configuration files by the web interface, at this http address:
your ariva ip address:22684 (i.e. 192.xxx.yyy.zzz:22684).
That's all, folks :)

Sting71

Registered
New question : is there a way to root the Ariva 4K Combo? Root is mandatory to make the external sd rewritable, because on Lollipop 5.1 this memory is read-only. Or do you another way to make the sd rewritble?

Sting71

Registered
Ok, i rooted, i did this way:
hxxp://forum.satkurier.pl/topic/16565-ferguson-ariva-4kariva-4k-combo/page-3#entry1156087

maumixio

Staff member
about settings...

import from E2 doesn't work to me. I got empty bouquets I have try different ways also resetting do factory, rebooting decoder end so on without success: do you have any experience?
I'm preparing by RC (hard work) a dual setting 13°-19.2° I will share here soon next week.

tomek6680

Registered
How to upload a list of programs with enigma2

hxxp://wiki.ferguson.pl/index.php?title=Jak_wgra%C4%87_list%C4%99_program%C3%B3w_z_Enigma_2%3F

maumixio

Staff member
How to upload a list of programs with enigma2

hxxp://wiki.ferguson.pl/index.php?title=Jak_wgra%C4%87_list%C4%99_program%C3%B3w_z_Enigma_2%3F

?? no way
This site has no content yet. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page

tomek6680

Registered
Code:
hxxp://wiki.ferguson.pl/index.php?title=Jak_wgra%C4%87_list%C4%99_program%C3%B3w_z_E nigma_2%3F
E2_files.png

E2_Load.jpg

Sting71

Registered
about settings...

import from E2 doesn't work to me. I got empty bouquets I have try different ways also resetting do factory, rebooting decoder end so on without success: do you have any experience?
I'm preparing by RC (hard work) a dual setting 13°-19.2° I will share here soon next week.

For me it works, but the first try i made didn't work: i tried first to import my personal E2 settings (13°Est, 19° Est and DTT), no way, only "No Channel" message on the display; so, i tried to import "Vhannibal E2 Dual Feeds 18 lug" and it worked, obviously you have to do a Dtt scan to see terrestrial channel too.

maumixio

Staff member
thanks tomek6680 I know procedure but read carefully my post "I got empty bouquets"

2mnkc55.jpg

wbt4es.jpg

It should be something like this one

bfm9ok.jpg

tomek6680

Registered
@maumixio

Perhaps this list of channels you upload to the tuner

Code:
hxxp://enigma2.hswg.pl/e2-settings-listy-kanalow-by-hswg/

maumixio

Staff member
problem solved with Sting71 suggestion:
terrestrial bouquet is the problem! Also exporting from mine Vu+ I got same problem. If you keep a ready made E2 list without terrestrial it works fine and after that operation you need to scan (install) DVBT2 channels and make your preference by remote.
After all you can save your job from backup options.

Tip: I bought a cheep HHD you mast format in fat32 to make it working and timeshift, instant record and timer are ok. I'm still learning about epg...

linch

Registered
@maumixio
speak with dogstrike to dvbmedia forum for add support to esetting+ project.
I have an gi spark2 combo sat+dtt with android and with esetting+ the e2 import work so for dvb-t after the conversion with esetting+.
dogstrike is always available he need only a clean channell list from your box.

azerty9200

Registered
bonjour,sauriez-vous me guider afin d'insérer les emus dans le ariva4K

d'avance merci

a+

hello, can you guide me to insert the emus in the ariva4K
thanks in advance
a +

tomek6680

Registered
@azerty9200

Mcas-20160712-v2.0.6.29180