PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

zico268

Registered
Hey guys, I've been out of the loop for a good year and I have just caught up with this threat from around June.
I am most concerned about AFN channels and as I understand, recently there has been introduced new hashmode that does not clear these channels on the latest Powervu emu 3.0 module.

But I also read that there are some cheap boxes that do work with these new hashmode. Could someone please list the exact models that do clear the AFN channels now?
And also what are the prospects of updates for dvbdream related modules that could work again? Could it still be possible to clear these channels on old hardware (I have TBS5980) or will the emu update suffice (if it ever comes out)?

Oh and btw, how often do the keys change on AFN now? I read that it's something around 3 hours, but in the keys section the keys are posted only once per day or two? :confused:

manic01

Super VIP
Gt medi stb open and auto update afn and other pv channels.
You cant be that worried about pv afn if you only just noticed it's off on your stb lol

zico268

Registered
I didn't say I just noticed. People have lives, you know. I said I wasn't keeping up to date with the happenings of afn powervu and that's why I started reading this thread from june just now. I don't need afn year round, just causally.

3satbox

Registered
Personally I need them on nba postseason, but I doubt if there gonna be any (clearing) changes till then on E2

Sent from taptalk

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Today, it is down on Viark Droi and Viark Sat.
Everything is down, not just AFN.

Strangely, mscam or whatever these boxes use is up and running fine.

vip0755

Donating Member
Today, it is down on Viark Droi and Viark Sat.
Everything is down, not just AFN.

Strangely, mscam or whatever these boxes use is up and running fine.

AFN started using Hash Mode CW: 16,today
so we need new S/W
won't be many watching those channels tonight:mecry:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Glad i did'nt waste any money with these China Clones
AFN started using Hash Mode CW: 16,today
so we need new S/W
amazing how even a non-public hack also gets shut down so fast by a simple change in Hash Mode
i think if there does be a fix in place it will not last until the next Hash mode gets introduced etc..etc.. : )