CcCam and Gigablue HD800UE

boxerman23

Registered
Looking to buy one of these as DM800 is going downhill fast, Just wanted to know if it will work with cccam and is it easy to setup, any info appreciated.

Best

testi

Super VIP
cccam , oscam is working fine and if you had another e2 box before there is no problem to set it up :)

mlouiz

Registered
Hi to all,
could u please explain (also in pm if requested) how can I set giga800ue+ with default openmips with ccc*m and op**vpn ?
tnks a lot

root

Registered
Huy guys,
the giga800ue+ needs a bootloader before flashing a new image?
I have also a default openmips without a cccam. Do I need an extra url? or openmips already contains a function for download extra addons ?
Tnks a lot for a reply.

mlouiz

Registered
Huy guys,
the giga800ue+ needs a bootloader before flashing a new image?
I have also a default openmips without a cccam. Do I need an extra url? or openmips already contains a function for download extra addons ?
Tnks a lot for a reply.

I have giga800ue+ and, with the original bootloader, I have installed italysat with multiboot and after I reinstall openmimps and openatv.
In my opinion openatv is the better of the three images, more intuitive and easier to navigate.
With openaatv u can download cccam easily, instead of with openmips u must trasnfer via ftp the ipf file in /tmp then install from dec.
Openmips contain the menu to download eztra addon but I don't have found cccam.
That's all, let me know your opinion 'bout this dec !
tnks
Louis

root

Registered
Finally I found and installed the CCcam and it works.
But I have still a problem to flash the last image of Openmips.
The receiver starts always with the old image. I do not understand why I do not succed to flash the new image. Is there a special procedure to follow.
tnks
Root