Best Cam for Vu Duo2 to get biss.

Blackman1948

Registered
I have a Vu Duo2 running image BH 2.1.0 and I would like if someone that is experienced to pick me a cam that is stable that is best suited for BISS and easy to add or edit the key by adding the CW in via FTP.
I'm not to bad using FTP its just a case that there are a great collection of softcams on this site and I'm confused on which one or what version should I pick.
Can I also ask for this cam what directory does this cam have to be FTP'd in.

matt33

Donating Member
BISS is best to use GBOX because there can also set the program with the same SID.

serkanguzel

Registered
I have a Vu Duo2 running image BH 2.1.0 and I would like if someone that is experienced to pick me a cam that is stable that is best suited for BISS and easy to add or edit the key by adding the CW in via FTP.
I'm not to bad using FTP its just a case that there are a great collection of softcams on this site and I'm confused on which one or what version should I pick.
Can I also ask for this cam what directory does this cam have to be FTP'd in.

For biss, Btkcam best emulatör.

Btkcam BlackHole ; http://www.dosya.tc/server34/CJdaiy/btkcam090BlackHoleMIPS.rar.html

Blackman1948

Registered
Well I'm just about to give up using all cams as I must be doing something wrong because I cannot open biss testing on Asiasat 5 100.5 Deg east Edge Sports. Now I have this channel working perfect using a budget cheap openbox S10 which is very easy as you just enter the SID the key and away you go but when It comes to the Vu duo2 i'm lost for words.
Now I'm trying another (tried two others)cam and Its Cccam 2.3.0.
1/ I have sent it to my duo2 via FTP to /tmp folder.
2/ I have successfully installed it into the duo2
3/ I know where you start it (blue button <> select Cccam 2.3)
4/ Used FTP and entered directory/var/keys/ (nothing in there)
5/ Opened notepad and made my own constant.cw file
6/ Example of file is ( of Edge Sports). 2600:000000:0002:3010:1FFF::XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX # biss feed
7/ The 0002 is the correct SID, The 3010 is the PMT taken from Transedit for Edge Sports (not needed for the Openbox S10)(PS does this PMT need to be converted)
8/ Used FTP and added this contant.cw file in /var/keys/constant.cw (once constant.cw file is Saved it becomes constant.cw.txt. Is the txt on the end of the constant.cw the problem?
9/ I now have /var/keys/constant.cw.txt
10 restart the box or restart the cam or restart enigma all combo's tried and nothing!
11 Do I have to add that line somewhere else besides /var/keys/constant.cw.txt

Just a re-freshener I have a vu duo2 using Black hole 2.1.0 with added Cccam 2.3.0

moldovan2

Registered
Hello Blackman1948,

In your msge dated 17.09 you gave a detailed description of what you made and concluded that nothing works.
The day after you expalin that everything works fine. Could you explain what you did in the period between ? You wrote "problem solved". Thanka to explain how it is solved.

Best regards,
Moldovan2

moldovan2

Registered
Problem solved all working now.Its always something minor isn't it
Hello Blackman1948,

In your msge dated 17.09 you gave a detailed description of what you made and concluded that nothing works.
The day after you explain that everything works fine. Could you explain what you did in the period between ? You wrote "problem solved". Thanks to explain how it is solved.

Best regards,
Moldovan2

mdt

VIP
Hello Blackman1948,

The day after you explain that everything works fine. Could you explain what you did in the period between ? You wrote "problem solved". Thanks to explain how it is solved.

Best regards,
Moldovan2

agreed its always best to post what the problem was and how it was solved so as to help other members stuck with the same or similar issue,s. regards mdt

Cdd521

Registered
Actually it's quite simple, the prepaid cards (white) work best with oscam or oscam/cccam combo.. the purple cards , abo, work in plain cccam. AU included.

Regards

fumbduck

Registered
Would have been nice if the op replied to the last question
But he might not be to blame as I'm pretty sure the forum default is 'do not subscribe' when you post a thread/post.
Should be 'subscribe' by default really

Francescone

Well, I have a very similar problem. Duo2, BH 2.1.5, cccam 2.3.0.
It perfectly works with clines, but not with local softcam.key file.
I downloaded latest softcam.key by Informed from this forum, FTP.d to my box in /var/keys, got permission 775, rebooted many times.... nothing works. I noted that after loading this file, receiver's boot is slower and slower, I don't know why. I must remove softcam.key to fix boot speed. Is this file OK for Duo2, or must I choose a specific softcam.key file? After uploading file, must I add any string in cccam.cfg? Thank you for your help.

Francescone

My problem is not only BISS but all encryptions. Softcam.key is not working for any channel, and as I said it slows receiver's boot. Very strange. What about cccam.cfg configuration file? Thanks.

fumbduck

Registered
Well, I have a very similar problem. Duo2, BH 2.1.5, cccam 2.3.0.
It perfectly works with clines, but not with local softcam.key file.
I downloaded latest softcam.key by Informed from this forum, FTP.d to my box in /var/keys, got permission 775, rebooted many times.... nothing works. I noted that after loading this file, receiver's boot is slower and slower, I don't know why. I must remove softcam.key to fix boot speed. Is this file OK for Duo2, or must I choose a specific softcam.key file? After uploading file, must I add any string in cccam.cfg? Thank you for your help.

CCcam does not read softcam key but constant cw. Softcam key is for mgcamd
So try mgcamd or use constant.cw file for CCcam

Francescone

Thank you very much for your important reply. I didn't know softcam.key is not for cccam. Looking for constant.cw in this forum. Another question please: can I install more cams in my Duo2? I need cccam, if I install mgcam are there possible conflicts or any other issues? Thank you again.