Cannot Boot-Up

howpeter

Donating Member
Thanks but I try attaching the picture but don’t know how, anyway it is as follows,
“ dreambox
(My IP address)
*** STOP *** “
Please help!

kuduz77

Registered
Have you solve the problem?? I have same problem too.. Have tryed whit 4-5 different images but still have same problem as you. Please help if you know how to do!

Thanx

howpeter

Donating Member
Sure, use DreamUp, select Extra> recover bad sectors, then flash with a good image. After the first flash to recover bad sectors, I think you need to flash again with the image without selecting ‘Extra’ menu. That it, everything is good again.

kuduz77

Registered
hallo

hallo again. It still dont work for me. I choose recover bad sectors and than connect to dreambox, and then i get this message " Enabled recovery of bad sectors" . Than i take and flash dream and its flashed succesfully but still stop and IP when i restart it!!??

Some more ideas??

Thanx

howpeter

Donating Member
After select Extra> recover bad sectors, then Dreamup will ask you to switch on Dreambox, you shall follow as instructed. Once it is connected, then you select ‘Flash’ and choose a reliable image to flash. Then you turn-off of your Dreambox by removing the power cable and connect it again but don’t turn-on as you need to connect with Dreamup again to do another flashing but without selecting ‘Extra’.
It works for me!