Erro1: no ca found

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
you have to reflash with a secondstage bootloader that matches your sim using the patched version of dreamup with the enforcer.

what sim do you have......???

laskas

Registered
i have sim 201, after put image DE 1.3.0, got error. Getting IP adress only after use patched Dreamup 1.3.3.4,and enforser (but get "File too big"), when via browser put corect bootlouder ,after image (tried bootlouder 69, 75) cant reboot via browser. When disconect from power, and power getting the same on Error.

P.S. use usb-com adapter, before put image to another dm800,all was ok. Maybe need try with desktop computer?
Thanks!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Mate ive never experienced this file to big forum but ive read about it a few time.

Here some notes i have on a possible solution. I would try this with serial port though not a usb adapter.

connect dreambox to router
open dreamup
connect null modem
connect power to dreambox while holding silver power button till dreamup has fully loaded
find IP of box (i used dcc) mine ended up being a very strange 192.168.1.6
put this in dreamup
open enforcer
load image and flash

Hope this helps mate, as i say ive never tried this.

Ferret

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried to bit down your sim card.

Erro1: no ca found is happened (in some cases)when simcard is bad connected, so force a little bit down your sim card and than try to boot your box.

vittee

Registered
How to check sim card version in clone dm800H

Just a thought lads no ca found is usually a incorrect bootloader if flashing with the correct version does not help check your sim card in the 800 is seated correctly.

Ferret

how to check sim card in clone dm800?:D

vittee

Registered
I have same problem In my box befor flash update via browser
Second stage BUILD#76 but I confuse select file update in BILD#75 after reboot LCD display Error No CA found.I try connect used dreamup no success.Pls advidce me.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I have same problem In my box befor flash update via browser
Second stage BUILD#76 but I confuse select file update in BILD#75 after reboot LCD display Error No CA found.I try connect used dreamup no success.Pls advidce me.

You have a sim2 card or Ferrari with the original bl76 you had.

Open up your 800 and look at the card Ferrari sims usually have this wrote in red on them. And sim2 will look like this

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=527123&postcount=1

When you know which one you have then try flash a 76 image to it by browser if that wont work with DReamUP and a null modem cable

If you flash a sim2 image to a Ferrari sim you can damage the sim.

Ferret

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Be carefull, flash with ssl 76 or 76a only if you have a sim 2.01!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Some Ferrari image are now on ssl76

But yeah 76a is sim2 only.

Ferret

sunseeker2

Registered
I got a DM800 HD with SIM 2.01 from the used market, and I got the "no ca found" error message after trying to flash a PP image via the webinterface two days ago. I thus had to move on to the dreamup and null modem cable. Connection worked fine and I flashed the box with the "SatonlinesV5-dm800-13-05-2010-76" provided by tani1 in another tread. It worked fine for some minutes, but it crashed when I tried installing some plugins that I found interesting. Now, I am back to the "no ca found message" and currently flashing the box again with the same file. Hopefully, the image will run stabile if I do not try to install the plugins again is my thought. I do not know if this is a good idea really.

Any comments on this?

I also wonder how to determine which bl version was on the box when I had it, how to find out. Is it written somewhere or should it be read from the box BEFORE one moves on to flashing the device with new images and bl?

Any "recipe" :) for how to proceed here in order to have the best up-to-date DM800 HD up an running is appreciated. thanks

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
No way of knowing what bl it had before you flashed the Satonlines image as when you flash the 800 the bootloader also get flashed so it would have changed.

With your 800 been a sim201 you can use a sim 2 image with the latest 76a bl .

All you need to do is as you did before mate flash with a sim2 image.

Ferret

alias1

Registered
I got a DM800 HD with SIM 2.01 from the used market, and I got the "no ca found" error message after trying to flash a PP image via the webinterface two days ago. I thus had to move on to the dreamup and null modem cable. Connection worked fine and I flashed the box with the "SatonlinesV5-dm800-13-05-2010-76" provided by tani1 in another tread. It worked fine for some minutes, but it crashed when I tried installing some plugins that I found interesting. Now, I am back to the "no ca found message" and currently flashing the box again with the same file. Hopefully, the image will run stabile if I do not try to install the plugins again is my thought. I do not know if this is a good idea really.

Any comments on this?

I also wonder how to determine which bl version was on the box when I had it, how to find out. Is it written somewhere or should it be read from the box BEFORE one moves on to flashing the device with new images and bl?

Any "recipe" :) for how to proceed here in order to have the best up-to-date DM800 HD up an running is appreciated. thanks
Run a stable image in flash I use latest dreamelite with SS76a.
Then run any of the newer images in USB.
These images in USB are original not modified.
Hope this helps

vittee

Registered
You have a sim2 card or Ferrari with the original bl76 you had.

Open up your 800 and look at the card Ferrari sims usually have this wrote in red on them. And sim2 will look like this

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=527123&postcount=1

When you know which one you have then try flash a 76 image to it by browser if that wont work with DReamUP and a null modem cable

If you flash a sim2 image to a Ferrari sim you can damage the sim.

Ferret

many thak Ferret.the problem has been solved with flash a BL76 in this site.

juli13

Staff member
Administrator

Any comments on this?

The important think is that you have a sim 2.01, so you can flash your box with this image
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=635971&postcount=33

It is dream elite with ssl 76a and is a very stable image. after doing this you can instal other original image in USb using mutiboot.

If you have other prob write again here.

roxy2642

Registered
dear bro

i tried all patched dreamup ,patched dream with enforcer. power button press. but nothing happening the moment i start the box it goes straight in error mode ca not found. only success i got is that with enforcer i could click the button flash and pic the image to flash. but selecting it start calculating sum... and nothing happens.

plz help help me

xmen

Donating Member
Super VIP
dear bro

i tried all patched dreamup ,patched dream with enforcer. power button press. but nothing happening the moment i start the box it goes straight in error mode ca not found. only success i got is that with enforcer i could click the button flash and pic the image to flash. but selecting it start calculating sum... and nothing happens.

plz help help me

do not have to press Power button,
1 you have to connect your dream with Seriall ,
2 Open the program and enable enforcer
3 dreamup open
4 avia your dream and wait for the flash button appears
5 look for your picture or upload only the Bl and see what goes ...

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
dear bro

plz help help me

Hello mate

Try connecting both a network and a null cable and use the patched dreamup version by forhike.

In Dreamup choose your comp port and also tick the network box. In DreamUP fill in your PC's IP in local box then in remote IP box use the same rang as your PC uses but the end 2 digits should be 10

Example

Your PC IP 192.168.1.2

Box IP will be 192.168.1.10 as the 800 will default to this IP.

Now click connect on DreamUP and power on the 800 it will load the flash loader and show the box is in HTTP mode. The 800 screen should display a IP if this is done correctly.

Now start your browser and enter the IP in to it like in the example 192.168.1.10.

You should then see the normal webrowser flashing page, proceed to flash the image of your choice via browser as you normally would.

Ferret