Full HD Glass17

DAMMM

Registered
yes, it is my compilation from today, but skin was published without my permissions to public it!!!, versions 8.xx use old ftp server with off state, verions 9.xx use new server
Why don't you want to give new versions? Do we have to pay you?

shamann

Super VIP
pay - no, my skin was and will always be free... I have compiled a new version without my testing because I'm in the hospital at the moment

Warder

Donating Member
After the last modification, small MSN weather works, but now it doesn't work again Extended weather that worked before. Now it is exactly the opposite of before the repair. ;)

0.jpg

1.jpg

shamann

Super VIP
extended weather not working from 10.9.2023 and I am waiting when service provider will be back online and I hope that service no ending

weather use 2 providers: MSN and OpenWeatherMap
extended weather - provider accuweather and there were no code changes between ver. 9.05 and 9.07!!!!

btw: you can downgrade to any lower version and you will see that extended weather not working because provider is offline

Last edited:

somisomi

Registered
After the last modification, small MSN weather works, but now it doesn't work again Extended weather that worked before. Now it is exactly the opposite of before the repair. ;)

View attachment 34818

View attachment 34819

View attachment 34818

View attachment 34819
It used to work, but now it has stopped working.

shamann

Super VIP
Full HD Glass 17 ver. 9.14

- added detection CAID 44A0 DRE-Crypt
- fix Enhanced Weather
- fix find a city - Extended weather
- management of some screens
- management of CPU usage - average of all CPUs

update is available online

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-fullhdglass17_9.14_all.deb
    9.6 MB · Views: 38
  • enigma2-skin-fullhdglass17_9.14_all.ipk
    10.8 MB · Views: 49

shamann

Super VIP
Full HD Glass 17 ver. 9.15

- added detection of CAID 4AB0 Sky-Pilot (after restore icons type will be set
to default type 1, so after update and autorestore you have to download icons
and previews and then set/select your prefered icons type)
- DOWNLOAD MENU: updated icon sets and previews, piconCam
- fix calculation of CPU usage - average of all CPUs

update is available online

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-fullhdglass17_9.15_all.deb
    9.6 MB · Views: 124
  • enigma2-skin-fullhdglass17_9.15_all.ipk
    10.8 MB · Views: 181

simpsonbert

Registered
Good morning,
I have an error when I want to download elements in fullhdglass17_9.15, it tells me that I am not connected even though I am connected to the internet with my vu+ and openpli 9.0

erreur-fullhd.jpg

simpsonbert

Registered
it's weird, I flashed my VU+ uno 4k se with openpli 9.0 and then installed the fullhdglass17_9.15 skin, without anything else and impossible to download the image, icon or other I still have this same error message. I reflashed 3x without result there must be something blocking but I don't see what

simpsonbert

Registered
bonjour Chamann,

c'est bizarre, j'ai flashé mon VU+ uno 4k se avec openpli 9.0 puis installé le skin fullhdglass17_9.15, sans rien d'autre et impossible de télécharger l'image, icône ou autre j'ai toujours ce même message d'erreur. J'ai reflashé 3x sans résultat il doit y avoir quelque chose qui bloque mais je ne vois pas quoi, cependant comme les éléments étaient déjà sur ma HD j'ai la plupart des éléments qui fonctionnent.
Dois-je modifier quelque chose pour avoir accès au FTP de téléchargement ?

Thank you for your response.

simpsonbert

Registered
    • I have an error when I want to download elements in fullhdglass17_9.15, it tells me that I am not connected even though I am connected to the internet with my vu+ and openpli 9.0

(7zip) ERROR: Sorry, FTP not available, check your internet connexion or your firewall!!!

it's weird, I flashed my VU+ uno 4k se with openpli 9.0 then installed the fullhdglass17_9.15 skin, without anything else and impossible to download the image, icon or other I still have this same message error. I reflashed 3x without result, there must be something blocking but I don't see what, however as the elements were already on my HD I have most of the elements working.
      Do I need to change anything to have access to the download FTP?

simpsonbert

Registered
Hello Chamann,

it's weird, I flashed my VU+ uno 4k se with openpli 9.0 then installed the fullhdglass17_9.15 skin, without anything else and impossible to download the image, icon or other I still have this same message error. I reflashed 3x without result, there must be something blocking but I don't see what, however as the elements were already on my HD I have most of the elements working.
Do I need to change anything to have access to the download FTP?