Discussion about all FEEDs

maxilive

Registered
Yes, I usually get signal always on the edge of most feeds, but today I can't, I don't know if it's from the weather ...
My disc is 120cm, from PT.

krzyś1

I have a request to @ kugujen not to delete my posts without carefully reading the details of the transfer. I mean today's message 10E 11.101 H SR.9500 ID: POL027 Big Brother Arena 2 is not the same feed as yesterday 10E 11102 H 12665 ID: POL 085 POLAND GOT TALENT. These are different feeds although they ALMOST have the same parameters.

justcallmeSteve

Registered
struggling to get feeds at 7e and 10e

over recent weeks i've not been able to get or get and keep feeds especially those for boxing at 7e 10e i'm in the north east of england with 90cm or 1m dish cant remember which,i can get channels fta for both sats i use kurdistan 24 hd for strongest signal 10e currently 97% with 12% signal,for 7e iran intl 97% with 14.4% and previously have been able to pick up feeds on both but not recently and tonight i tried 3 boxing feeds 1 turkish football feed and swedish show jumping feed but only got feed for short time at 7e for boxing with 8% signal but constant break up and have tried move fine east and west with my tm5402hd but not helped. is there any reason why i can get decent signal with fta but struggle with the feeds? i thought when the boxing was from newcastle a few weeks back i was sure to get a signal on that but couldn't,and advice would be a help.

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
over recent weeks i've not been able to get or get and keep feeds especially those for boxing at 7e 10e i'm in the north east of england with 90cm or 1m dish cant remember which,i can get channels fta for both sats i use kurdistan 24 hd for strongest signal 10e currently 97% with 12% signal,for 7e iran intl 97% with 14.4% and previously have been able to pick up feeds on both but not recently and tonight i tried 3 boxing feeds 1 turkish football feed and swedish show jumping feed but only got feed for short time at 7e for boxing with 8% signal but constant break up and have tried move fine east and west with my tm5402hd but not helped. is there any reason why i can get decent signal with fta but struggle with the feeds? i thought when the boxing was from newcastle a few weeks back i was sure to get a signal on that but couldn't,and advice would be a help.

Only solution is to get a bigger dish.
Regular channels have a stronger signal and they can be received with small size dish, while for feeds you need something bigger.
No other solution :rolleyes:

justcallmeSteve

Registered
Only solution is to get a bigger dish.
Regular channels have a stronger signal and they can be received with small size dish, while for feeds you need something bigger.
No other solution :rolleyes:

and if i got them to fit a bigger dish there would be no knowing if it was going to work unless there was active feeds at the time.

vakula

Super VIP
and this bright cloud free morning picking up the dutch football feed at 7e no problem.

You picked it up because this feed has a very strong signal (84%) . This is not unusual. Every single feed had different signal value. For sure, if you wasn't able to get yesterday's boxing feeds, the only thing you could, is a bigger dish than you have now, just like @kugujen told you yesterday

justcallmeSteve

Registered
You picked it up because this feed has a very strong signal (84%) . This is not unusual. Every single feed had different signal value. For sure, if you wasn't able to get yesterday's boxing feeds, the only thing you could, is a bigger dish than you have now, just like @kugujen told you yesterday

i can also get the serie a 422 feed at 10e,as i said unless there was a feed with a weaker signal active at the same time as the bigger dish was being installed there would be no telling if it would make the difference so i'll just have to leave it and take the feeds when i can get them.

vakula

Super VIP
i can also get the serie a 422 feed at 10e,as i said unless there was a feed with a weaker signal active at the same time as the bigger dish was being installed there would be no telling if it would make the difference so i'll just have to leave it and take the feeds when i can get them.

The SERIE A feed on 10E has also high signal percentual (82% ), so is not a good reference for testing.