Info on powervu keys for satellite 91w to 135w

Pattywanker

Registered
I've been searching the net for keys for North American sats and don't seem to be having much luck. Most of what I have found is not recent and only have ECM keys. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get EMM and ECM keys or softcam with this info. Thanks in advance

slugworth

Registered
I only have a ku dish and I had to find the keys myself with an emm log and powervu home edition v2.1.1
My gsky v7 saves emm to usb stick on scrambled pvu channels.

fiji

I've been searching the net for keys for North American sats and don't seem to be having much luck. Most of what I have found is not recent and only have ECM keys. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get EMM and ECM keys or softcam with this info. Thanks in advance

hi!
please details tp /satellite & upload wanted ecm channel's bin file here :http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=286720&page=82

see emm here :http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=292262&page=2

Last edited:

Pattywanker

Registered
Thanks for the replies. Every bit of info helps me to figure this out. I bought this receiver in October of last year and am still trying to figure it out. The only pvu I can get is AFN on 99W that seems to roll. When I read the softcam.key file most of them seem to be for Europe, well east of what I trying to get. How long are the EMM (AU) keys good for? Are they Fixed or do they change them every so often. The reason I ask this is that most of these keys that I find are from back in 2016. Thanks again in advance for your replies.

Pattywanker

Registered
Hi Slugworth,

Curious about your post here. What's on Ku and can you provide more info on EMM log and PVU home edition. Thanks

slugworth

Registered
You are lucky,I had to find all the ku keys myself except for 30w which were already in the receiver when I got it.
The gsky v7 doesn't load softcam correctly.
105w ku macy's radio was the toughest,I had to run powervu home edition for 8 hours straight to get those keys, and that was on a 17meg emm log which usually takes under 1 hour.Ku only is a handicap,most info/keys are for c band.

slugworth

Registered
for powervu home edition you need a pc with a nvidia video card with cuda support drivers.
I use the antique quadro fx 4800 that has only 192 cores.
The fastest I found keys was 10 or 20 minutes,the average is 1 hour with a 15meg emm.bin file.

Pattywanker

Registered
Slugworth, Thanks for the reply. I am really interested in getting keys for the AMC and Turner Package on Galaxy 15. 3720 H and 4020 V. As I said before every thing seems to be out of date. Would like most recent if possible

NIVO

Registered
I feel your pain Pattywanker. I am in NA too and there simply arent ANY active forums with shared knowledge or updated info at all. Its been such a long dry spell, I have forgotten more than I have learned. I keep coming here in hopes of a breakthrough, but sadly its mostly for Europe. While I am glad these people are continuing to enjoy the hobby and new info almost daily, we havent seen or heard a thing :(

slugworth

Registered
I only have a ku dish so I have to play with that.
133w is below my horizon,so even if I had a c band dish I wouldn't get a signal anyway.
If you don't have a receiver to save emms I suggest the forums on extracting the emms from a .ts file.Some receivers will let you record a .ts even tho it is scrambled.Then with a proper setup pc run powervu home edition on it to get the keys yourself.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
I know recently I been cranky but I disagree with been posted here.

That I know all logs posted has received back keys. If you do not have keys is because you have not post logs.

Now in the other hand, I have mention many times to watch those new receivers. Keys that you enter manually will be share between all receivers hook to the net. Yes it become public. So even when I said many will help I personally do not like the idea if you are using those receivers.

kebien

Registered
I feel your pain Pattywanker. I am in NA too and there simply arent ANY active forums with shared knowledge or updated info at all. Its been such a long dry spell, I have forgotten more than I have learned. I keep coming here in hopes of a breakthrough, but sadly its mostly for Europe. While I am glad these people are continuing to enjoy the hobby and new info almost daily, we havent seen or heard a thing :(

Not sure what you mean.
The american forums gave nothing out when they were open,they only offered to buy their gadgets.
They posted no key or even told you how to get your own.
Then the other people that we able to get the keys went underground and share with themselves.

If you ever got any keys,were always from this forum,even back then,and people had their emulators because of the kindness of oscam and powervuemu.

Knowing the way those forums behaved,not sure what you are missing,you always got keys from here anyway.

There is a thread "post powervu EMM here" where you can stay up to date by posting a log and eventually get keys.

Pattywanker

Registered
Dale,

Not looking to making you more cranky, but if all I had to do is connect the receiver to the net I'd be watching tv and not here asking about keys. Your opinion is appreciated

Kebien,

I appreciate your input. I think the reason that NA forums are not to supportive is because back in the day of card programming (Dish and Bell) there were a lot of law suits and folks are scared. America loves their lawyers.

slugworth

Registered
at one time I had over 30 forum sites in my bookmarks,now you can count the number on 1 hand.Most of the NA sites are long gone or just talk true fta only.

kebien

Registered
Kebien,

I appreciate your input. I think the reason that NA forums are not to supportive is because back in the day of card programming (Dish and Bell) there were a lot of law suits and folks are scared. America loves their lawyers.

That is because none of the forums were for freeware,every forum had their hands into the cake,so,they were really afraid to get caught.And many did get caught.
But no american forum was for freeware,every american that wanted to contribute,they had to do it at happysat/DVBN,where all freeware,including all authors in this forum,were making their releases and even developed there (in private sections,but with the ultimate goal to make freeware),and now here too,since DVBN closed down.
You have any idea how many american hacked that site simply to get a hold of private information to sell it and develop fixes for their FTA businesses?.Countless
Tat's the spirit of the american forums,all of them except those private ones that were actually the ones that devloped tools and fixes for nagra 1 and 2 cards.

Of course they feared prosecution,even today,because they are essentially dirty.This include latest powervu oriented forums that sold that magic dreambox+.

****at one time I had over 30 forum sites in my bookmarks,now you can count the number on 1 hand.Most of the NA sites are long gone or just talk true fta only. """
All those forums were all in the take,without exception.
Now there is nothing else to take,naturally they have no motivation to stay up.....they all told you they were "helping you"....he he

Last edited:

slugworth

Registered
I disagree.
Many sites that disappeared had lots of projects over the years on firmware disassembly and conversions.All that info is lost for good.
In some cases the forum owners died and nobody else wanted to continue.

iq180

Registered
I disagree.
Many sites that disappeared had lots of projects over the years on firmware disassembly and conversions.All that info is lost for good.
In some cases the forum owners died and nobody else wanted to continue.
Not all are gone, they went under ground or only talk in privet section, all the work is still being done.

iq180

Registered
Dale,

Not looking to making you more cranky, but if all I had to do is connect the receiver to the net I'd be watching tv and not here asking about keys. Your opinion is appreciated

Kebien,

What receiver do you have, can it auto roll if I give you the EMM keys, I will help you if I can.

kebien

Registered
Not all are gone, they went under ground or only talk in privet section, all the work is still being done.

That's what I said,underground.
No work is being done that anybody cannot do with public tools.
The reason to be underground is because the sense of "protecting what's out there",which is all public.
This "protection" is only a dream.
The only thing that keep everything alive is freeware,and that's what they are using,no work its been done,just searching for keys.