CHAT about CCCam on Humax 5400

effesat

Registered
Hi, thanks for reply.
I have a regular subscription with s*k*y* italy and my original card is insert in a dreambox 600. I would want to use it in share with my humax 5400z but Ihave the proble saying before: many freez and a window appears many time until receiver come blocked.

gianluca68

Registered
Hi, thanks for reply.
I have a regular subscription with s*k*y* italy and my original card is insert in a dreambox 600. I would want to use it in share with my humax 5400z but Ihave the proble saying before: many freez and a window appears many time until receiver come blocked.

Hi,
what is your toh-hot version?

Gianluca

celtickev

Registered
sky italia doesnt work very good if not at all on humax its not the package its the videoguard encryption,its the same with uk channels and sky germany.i think the only soloution is a new toh patch for sharing so lets hope in the future we can have one.

gianluca68

Registered
sky italia doesnt work very good if not at all on humax its not the package its the videoguard encryption,its the same with uk channels and sky germany.i think the only soloution is a new toh patch for sharing so lets hope in the future we can have one.

I'm using toh-hot 9.6 and i can see sk*it and sk*de without problem; i had same problem of friend Effesat and i read in some post that for watch NDZ chs need disable nagra au in last T-H 11.1 or simple better use a firmware less than 10.0.

Regards

Last edited:

celtickev

Registered
tried 9.6 and same problem for me,channels clear 5 seconds then go black,clear 5 seconds then black.all other packages clear ok apart from ndz channels.deffo a humax patch problem.

gianluca68 what pmct table do you use please?

regards.

effesat

Registered
Hi,
thanks for reply gianluca68!

I have tried 9.6 and I have solved the "problem of the window" but channel freez every 5/6 second (like described from our friend celtickev).

With 11.1 the option nagra au was set to disable.

I use a wafer card with external chip, which type of card uses for atr irdeto?

gianluca68

Registered
Hi to all

tried 9.6 and same problem for me,channels clear 5 seconds then go black,clear 5 seconds then black.all other packages clear ok apart from ndz channels.deffo a humax patch problem.

gianluca68 what pmct table do you use please?

regards.

On first i'm using xamuh pmct, after i modify chs that are black, aniway you can try a PMCT maked from yourself with only NDZ chs CA-ID, this may be that make more fast zapping between chs, but your frezes problems are another question i think.

Hi,
thanks for reply gianluca68!

I have tried 9.6 and I have solved the "problem of the window" but channel freez every 5/6 second (like described from our friend celtickev).

With 11.1 the option nagra au was set to disable.

I use a wafer card with external chip, which type of card uses for atr irdeto?

Using firm. less than 10.0 is better i think; for regular NDZ cards diablo cam is the better, ....... using back rs232:D of humax there are more other question that can cause freeze on every 5/8 sec. ( that is when key changed), for example ECM times.

Regards.

Gianluca

Last edited:

effesat

Registered
I use SSSP Plug and Flycccam. In SSSP Plug window I see ECM refresh every 10 seconds. There is a mode to reduce this time?

gianluca68

Registered
Hi to all

I use SSSP Plug and Flycccam. In SSSP Plug window I see ECM refresh every 10 seconds. There is a mode to reduce this time?

I have litle experience with fly**cam, aniway ECM time that i mean depends only from your friends;), you can't do nothing to reduce it, only look for a better friend:D.

Rgards

gianluca68

Registered
hi
i'm using a paricular hardware named "linkey ethernet addon" that permitted me to use humax without any PC connection, about me when i have ECM-time less then 300 ms i see sk*-it and de without freeze, if i have time i will test my humax with hadu and flycccam.

May be is not important particular, aniway in more i have changed some components in my humax alimentator as per many tutorial availables on web...... i have put many time, studies and patience to arrive at this point with it,it is not an easy question, i told you only that NDZ chs on hummy 5400 is not a dream at the moment, in more i think that actualy toh-hot team don't make any firmware because don't need it.

Excuse me if i can't help you as you wish, seems you're nervous, i hope no, for me this is only an hobbie.

Gianluca

giampirm

Registered
I need some help: I have a Cccam server on linux(s*Ky ndz regular card) and 1 client on PC (dvbviewer with acamd), I want also to see with my old humax 5400.
I have install in an old noteboobk ssspplug software and configured my humax 5400 with tho 11.1 (connected with the same rs232 cable that I use to charge the settings): card+emu+s ; emm+ ecm ; sssp ; in flycccam.cfg I have add my login key but doesn`t work!!!! :mecry:
In flycam monitor I see that login is ok; in my server cccam monitor i see the client, but I can`t see any info over the ssspplug monitor (only: load plugin:FLYCAMM and SSSP Start).
Thanks for help

gianluca68

Registered
Hi to all

On humax 5400 is more important PMCT, many time problem are solved with it.

Regards

Gianluca

Last edited:

sanrio

Registered
Hi to all

On humax 5400 is more important PMCT, many time problem are solved with it.

Regards

Gianluca

hi Gianluca,

can you tell me the TOH that you are using and send me your Pmct table ?
Because I use Sssp plug + Flaycccam but I have freeze every 5 second (every ecm) on sk*-it!! Thank you

I need some help: I have a Cccam server

dode what help do you need?

Last edited:

Bluepeter

Registered
Hello,

I have send Clines to internet sharepartners, but I got the
message from them, your cline is offline. One of the sharepartners told me, the cline, that I've send to him, must
I write as F line with the Syntax like C line and put it in the flycccam.cfg.

For example

C: xxxxx.dyndns.org 7200 fullhouse D21E563A
this cline I've send to my sharepartner.

For activation the cline, I mean my sharepartner see, that my
cline is online, I write a fline with following syntax

F: xxxxx.dyndns.org 7200 fullhouse D21E563A
this fline I have to put it into the flycccam.cfg from my own SSSP plug

So, when my sharepartner see, that I'm online, he will send me
his cline, and the cline from him I have to put it into the
flyccam.cfg from my own SSSP plug

So I have to put a cline and a fline into the flycccam.cfg,
if I understand the information from my sharepartner correctly.

Is the configuration from the flycccam, as I told it, correct
or not. If there mistakes, please help me.
My cline must be seen from other sharepartner as online, not offline

With best regards
bluepeter

nstefos

Registered
Hi !!

I've made myself a crossover rs232 null modem cable and updates can be done to my receiver, but with cccam and sssp plug i am not getting any data (only load plugin:FLYCAMM and SSSP Start).

Can someone please tell me what to do? Do i need a straight rs232 cable.

Thanks in advance for your support.