Softcam for Samsung TV with integrated sat receiver

HPilot

Registered
Hi,

I am planning to buy a new TV for the kitchen. I see that some models of Samsung smartTV have integrated sat receivers.

Anyone know what sat receiver is integrated?
Has anyone been successfull in installing and setting up a softcam?
Any advice on TV models that will support this would be appreciated.
Is their a good thread where this is discussed?

Thanks

milou909

Registered
I'm also curious about this question as I also have a Samsung smarttv with integrated receiver & CI+ slot. I'm kind of new to the world of SatTV, so, I'm unsure whether I would need a seperate STB like the VU+ Duo2(which are expensive!) to be able to insert something like CCCam. Getting individual CAM modules and smartcards is also an option ofc, but emu's seem like a better deal with easy autoupdates, many channels and low cost.

What can the forum suggest?

(Also this is my first post, so hi!)

Last edited:

ilmago_

Registered
i have a H series but atm no firmware mod available... i'm planning to buy a matrix cam air..

67sefa

Registered
only e f series 7000 or 80000 models incluede oscam versions so if you buy f7000x es70000x or 80000 you can use oscam also softcam :) no need vu+ because oscam work cccam and emu...

SrDave

Registered
Sorry for the delay, but I also would be interested to know how to install it on a f8500sz.
Especially to know how I can get inside the folders of the tv to insert the cam.
@ferdi47 you can help

baldy33

Banned
At this moment there is no root for H-serie models of Samsung TV. For rooting is necessary to disable automatic updates and do not update.

thubu63

Registered
Good Morning,

i'm thinking about to buy Samsung LED TV. At the moment there are 2 models which i'm looking for: 46 F8090 or 46 F7090.

When i get the posts right it is possible to install cccam on the F-Series ?

Thanks in advance