Bein Sports Irdeto 2 card (0603) in Sab Solo F+

blackmamba777

Registered
Hi all,

This is a brief Introduction of me and a description of my problem :)
I really need help guys! I have a valid subscription card (Bein Sports Irdeto 2 card (0603)) that is paired with my Humax IRHD 1000s. The problem is the (Humax) suddenly stopped supporting HDMI and the picture kind of vibrates. Well I thought I should buy myself another receiver so I bought Sab Unix Solo F+ but I need help getting the card to work in it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all.

Last edited:

blackmamba777

Registered
Hi manic01,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I know card has to be paired with official stb, but isnt there a way I could use a non official sbt with this card?

I know about oscam, boxkey and rsa keys, unfortunately I dont know how to get them.

Is there a version of oscam with "built-in Dynamic Camkey Support" perhaps, this would help. Been doing a lot of reading and its doing my head in!

Please help

ss24ever

Registered
Tu as mis non officiel donc je supose que tu parle le français

La reponse est qu'a l'heure actuelle l'Irdeto utilisé par Bein Sport Arabe ,Digiturket Nova est inviolé et leur carte ne fonctionne que sur leur recpteur officiel .

Il ne reste que l'PTV pour faire du partage sur ces bouquet ,pour le sat c'est mort

newcslover

Registered
@blackmamba777

its very easy :) look around everyone running bein cards right ? NO ?

well dump your humax CPU and find 3DES 16 bytes pairing key first, rest should be easy as after all its no rocket science -:)

blackmamba777

Registered
@blackmamba777

its very easy :) look around everyone running bein cards right ? NO ?

well dump your humax CPU and find 3DES 16 bytes pairing key first, rest should be easy as after all its no rocket science -:)

Hi newcslover,

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your help, but is it possible to give me the tools if you have them?

I tried google but could not get anything about the tools (SW) to dump the CPU.

My email NO E-mails in public plze use pm msg for PRIVATE INFO !

Thanks

manic01

Super VIP
Its not possible, needs official stb simple as that.
You don't see bein sport cs for a reason.
Only allows one channel to share.

newcslover

Registered
Its hard to share even 1 channel, no one yet able to run card, there a lot more experts people working on it but so far no luck yet so please be patient until someone at least figure it out ..

Regards

astein

Registered
Its hard to share even 1 channel, no one yet able to run card, there a lot more experts people working on it but so far no luck yet so please be patient until someone at least figure it out ..

Regards

hhhmmmm, how long do we still need to wait :-( It is a pity.

tongfang3

Registered
I think you said, and my question is the same.
In three months ago, it can be shared, including SD HD,
But now we can not share all the channels can only watch 6 channels.
The same card, no replacement system because the upgrade of the ECM encryption?
Or is pairing?
I want experts to help me solve. Please PM me, thank you.