Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Technomate TM-5302HD

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 07-08-2022, 22:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by william-1 View Post
I have been using these receivers for approx 15 years they are 1=TM5302 HD 1st edition, (This is twice as big as the more recent receivers)
2=Octagon SX88+ HD Optima
3=Octagon SX88 SE 4K UHD

I mainly use the TM5302HD as it is highly sensitive for weak feeds with the 0.2 Inverto Black Ultra I do not reccomend this set up for general viewing as the strong transponders overload the tuner = no signal on some.

The Blind Scan on the 2 Octagons is very good but as I cannot seperate some strong transponders on 10E/9E as it needs a lot of editing due to the inflexibility of the Blind Scan (You cannot choose the scan frequencies) this is only possible with the TM5302HD.

All Tests are with the OP Gibertini 100 XP.

Lnb's tested recently (Universal Single LNB's)
1/Inverto Black Ultra 0.2
2/Inverto IDLT412-Ultra OPN
3/Inverto IDLP-410-Premium OPN
4/Golden Media 201 +

In order of best performance for weak signals.

I did have 3 x TM5302HD & 1 x TM5502 now down to just 2,excellent for feed hunting with the following set up,

If you are going to use this receiver for freesat via a mini dish then the Golden Media or Inverto IDLT412-Ultra OPN Lnb will be a better choice to prevent tuner overload.
The one I have is definitely not a first edition, it's quite a size isn't it in comparison.

I am using it at the mo' and apart from Kerrang and other music channels overloading hasn't been an issue, and I am blown away by the quality of picture.

I am used to using cheap Chinese knockoffs.

I am using the latest Inverto LNB with PLL technology. I think I get a stronger signal with it.

I haven't tried any feed hunting but will probably get around to it. I have a 1.1M dish but I live in the North East, may as well be the North Pole.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChaLeeBoy For This Useful Post:
william-1 (07-08-2022)