Go Back   Sat Universe > Humax > Humax Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

CHAT about humax VA-Fox & VA-ACE

Humax Chat

Old 01-10-2008, 22:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default CHAT about humax VA-Fox & VA-ACE

i m new to upgrade software
so please help me how can i upgrade my reciever plz tell me the step by step procedure. and how can i open the code menu and how to enter keys in stb
thankful to you
Old 02-10-2008, 14:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 21,341 Times in 5,384 Posts

1. Ugrade firmware in receiver
2. Send key file (in .hdf format)See in secion (humax key bin)

You can see biss without card
And you can see cryptoworks and seca with card!!!
Archy® (02-10-2008), [email protected] (02-10-2008)
Old 02-10-2008, 15:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

2 c Cryptoworks and seca what card shall we use and in the keybin section there is no files 2 download 4 this new EMU . Can U explain clearly please
Old 23-10-2008, 15:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

please help me how can i upgrade my humax va-fox with satelite stb upgrade?
Old 25-10-2008, 01:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Do like this

1. You need loader for V/fox - WDN4OAK+ , u can get from here

2. You have to change your Loader version at least to H 2.60 and System ID to 0032.0600 you can get it form here

3. There are three folders 280_MasterJey - download to receiver all each one by number

4 . To edit keys use Samsung DSR Studio soft u can get it from here http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=69759 . Use a key.bin file get them here http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42 . After that you need to convert your edited key.bin file to key.hdf to load it to receiver . To do that we need the HDFtool soft you can get it from attached file of the first post above humax_va-fox-v04_und_va-ace-v04.zip see above , there folder named “ Key umwandeln” copy and paste there your key.bin file and double click on “MakeKeyHDF” it will convert your bin file to hdf . then you can download to receiver your keys.
You key.bin file should be named just key prior to converting other name will not.

And this soft will be useful for you for converting hex key for biss , you can get it from here
Code:
http://www.fileshome.com/free_number_base_converter_number_base_7672.html
All these operations you can do only with WDN4OAK+ loader , get it and do .

I’ve done it and I watch . Without card we can watch biss with card other encryption .

Good luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romeo For This Useful Post:
Bratka (22-01-2010), nadeemiqbal (30-03-2009)
Old 19-11-2008, 12:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Step 2 / 3

Hy,
I'm sorry but i don't find what i need for step 2 and step 3. Could you help me please?

Thanks
Old 19-11-2008, 13:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

See here:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=47098
Archy® (02-12-2008), imarsoui (19-11-2008), nrweg_2005 (19-11-2008)
Old 21-11-2008, 16:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Va Ace+

Is It possible to do similar update for VA-ACE+?
Thanks
Old 02-12-2008, 13:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by imarsoui View Post
Is It possible to do similar update for VA-ACE+?
Thanks
NO
Archy® (02-12-2008)
Old 07-01-2009, 20:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default humax VA Fox upgrade help

i m new to upgrade this stb

please soment help me

1-what things need to upgrade
2- how to upgrade
3-how to open emu
4-how to enter nagra keys for b4umovie sat intelsat10 68 east degree

regards
aqrsboy