Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Biss help

Technomate Chat

Closed Thread
Old 16-10-2009, 14:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 21,321 Times in 5,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz7125 View Post
Thanks for that guys. That is very clear. A simple question but if you dont know its hard. Thanks again.
Hello!

Simple need use a search by forum!

I am united thread about BISS keys in 1! and stiked it....so i think you are can find it on 1 or 2 page!
Old 16-10-2009, 19:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Excellent guys, thanks for all your help.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi can anyone tell me how to update the softcam on my tm3000s im having loads of trouble with my dm500 so ive decided to put my old box back on but it needs up dating ,any info would be most welcome on images and softcams etc
Old 04-03-2010, 02:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

well hopefully some one wil help tomorrow
Old 04-03-2010, 13:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

if was updated recent do by remote input K****> by hand its easy
Old 13-06-2010, 18:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi i have a technomate 6800hd but i can't open the biss menu? Can someone help me please? Thanks.
Old 13-06-2010, 19:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esco54 View Post
Hi i have a technomate 6800hd but i can't open the biss menu? Can someone help me please? Thanks.
Pressing 8280 will take you to Biss menu or Menu -> System information.
Old 13-06-2010, 20:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thakns mate but i tried your answer but nothing happens when entering 8280?
Old 16-06-2010, 01:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Esco54,try to upload latest softcam or patch from tm section..then it will be updated
Old 16-08-2010, 15:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

is the current biss key opening bulsat 16 on a technomate 5400?
Closed Thread