Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + viark drs2 4k

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Up-19-09-2023-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West-for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI

edit new package/bouquet @ 1.9e Neosat most of SD/HD channels working and stable
up 13e
up 19.2e
up 23.5e
up 28.2e
+All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

channel list on USALS > use it for Forever+ key + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my Motor 1.1dish

always make sure you change Longitude and Latitude for your location

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back
Can not keep up mate you do so much.

Excellent yet again. These lists make these boxes so thanks.

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
03-11-2023-Channel-list+packages/bouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI
up 30w
up 4.9e
up 13e
up 19.2e
up Badr4/8 @ 26e
up 28.2e

channel list on USALS > use it for Forever+ key + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my Motor 1.1dish

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back

Attachments

• 03-11-2023-Channel-list+packagesbouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs...rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 25

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
03-11-2023-Channel-list+packages/bouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI
up 30w
up 4.9e
up 13e
up 19.2e
up Badr4/8 @ 26e
up 28.2e

You never stop mate, just loaded this excellent.

manic01

Super VIP
up 30w
up 4.9e
up 13e
up 19.2e
up Badr4/8 @ 26e
up 28.2e

Another excellent job, well done

piotro

Registered
up 30w
up 4.9e
up 13e
up 19.2e
up Badr4/8 @ 26e
up 28.2e

Hello my friend. You are doing a great job. I have one question. Can You make same channel list without USALS enabled. I dont have rotation motor. Only DiSEqC switch. Every time i want to change settings i have "Motor is moving" screen, its little annoying.

manic01

Super VIP
Hello my friend. You are doing a great job. I have one question. Can You make same channel list without USALS enabled. I dont have rotation motor. Only DiSEqC switch. Every time i want to change settings i have "Motor is moving" screen, its little annoying.
Turn usals setting off then.

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
08-12-2023-Channel-list+packages/bouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI

up 13e
up 19.2e
up Badr4/8 @ 26e
up 28.2e

Attachments

• 08-12-2023-Channel-list+packagesbouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs...rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 24

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
08-12-2023-Channel-list+packages/bouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI

up 13e
up 19.2e
up Badr4/8 @ 26e
up 28.2e

Just what we needed mate.

Excellent (y)

Akrem

Feed Hunter
Thank you @FENEKI for the excellent and distinguished work you are doing, but I have a question: Why is thanks allowed here even though there is a button for it, and it is not allowed in the rest of the other topics?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
it is simply to avoid forum being filled with non stop spam posts you may obviously love to see that but others wont .
hitting the like button shows you like what poster is doing and also adds to their reputation where as posting messages and spamming pretty much does Zero , since the above messages are simply being polite and genuine it could be overlooked since its not 1 word "thanks" Spam messages .
Therefor @FENEKI has earned those member's respect with his hard work so hopefully one day you can try doing the same perhaps .
good luck : )

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
17-12-2023-Channel-list+packagesbouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI

up 13e Sky it

up 19.2e Movistar+

up 23.5e Skylink

up Badr4/8 @ 26e

Attachments

• 17-12-2023-Channel-list+packagesbouquets-from-55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs...rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 29