Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Signal Reception

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

TDA TP Check SES 22W

Signal Reception

Old 04-12-2021, 01:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Question TDA TP Check SES 22W

Hey everyone
I have a problem with the SES4 TDA Algerian Mux
I know the TP of the TDA Algerian Mux has always been
12674H 20740 but this evening when I went to check on my SES4 on 3 different receivers it came up with Low or No Signal.
Then I went outside with my trusted SatLink sat finder and low and behold when I checked out the stored Channels Reuters was in the usual TP but no signal was popping up for the Algerian channels.
I did a rescan with the SatLink and found the Algerian channel on 12824H 20739 which I then put into all the other receivers that was showing up No Signal for 12674H 20740.
How is it possible.
Cheers for the replies and help.
Amelia
The Following User Says Thank You to SatelliteDudette For This Useful Post:
samir mokhtari (04-12-2021)
Old 04-12-2021, 01:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 14,305 Times in 2,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatelliteDudette View Post
Hey everyone
I have a problem with the SES4 TDA Algerian Mux
I know the TP of the TDA Algerian Mux has always been
12674H 20740 but this evening when I went to check on my SES4 on 3 different receivers it came up with Low or No Signal.
Then I went outside with my trusted SatLink sat finder and low and behold when I checked out the stored Channels Reuters was in the usual TP but no signal was popping up for the Algerian channels.
I did a rescan with the SatLink and found the Algerian channel on 12824H 20739 which I then put into all the other receivers that was showing up No Signal for 12674H 20740.
How is it possible.
Cheers for the replies and help.
Amelia
There is a problem with the reciver's Lnb settings, you have to put the correct Ku band settings
universal
13V/18V
22KHZ AUTO
It will show you the frequency in its proper form
manic01 (13-02-2022), SatelliteDudette (06-12-2021)