Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Equipment

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Best new sat receiver for feed watching?

Satellite Equipment

Old 09-06-2021, 00:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Best new sat receiver for feed watching?

Any recommendations? I've been looking at Vu+Solo 4k but that seems to be pretty old.
Should be enigma2, support oscam, maybe dvb-s2x?
My budget is around 300€
The Following User Says Thank You to meho7 For This Useful Post:
barney115 (09-06-2021)
Old 09-06-2021, 00:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

How I wish to have Gigablue or and DM920HD
Old 09-06-2021, 01:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 102,016 Times in 21,109 Posts

i Can really highly recommend the Octagon SF8008 from our Forum Sponsor => https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...octagon-sf8008

under £100 will not trouble your budget whatsoever + 4K + enigma2, support oscam , Mgcamd , CCcam and more , Can request have it pre loaded with image i chose Open ATV on mine which is ready to go pretty much instantly,
i am able to catch any feeds as the tuner is very much on par with any box out there costing more than triple the price : )
Even 5W Multi input Sat [ M.I.S ] is no problem for this box
i have zero faults with this box you can use WIFI or Ethernet both work great !!
i rate this box a good 9/10 and remote is quite nice too
i use Pauli Neutrino Keymap plugin and Oscam runs perfectly well on this box .
good luck !! : )
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
dankargo (09-06-2021), jovie (09-06-2021), manic01 (09-06-2021), whyzee (09-06-2021)
Old 09-06-2021, 02:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Barney any issues with 4.2.2 feeds? Like lagging?
Old 09-06-2021, 02:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

DVB-S2X should be a most soon!!
Old 09-06-2021, 03:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 102,016 Times in 21,109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meho7 View Post
Barney any issues with 4.2.2 feeds? Like lagging?
none whatsoever .

Forum Rules
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
samir mokhtari (09-06-2021)
Old 09-06-2021, 16:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Apart from the fact that you can't see it directly, you have to stream it with vlc or MPC...
The Following User Says Thank You to maxilive For This Useful Post:
barney115 (09-06-2021)
Old 09-06-2021, 17:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney115 View Post
i Can really highly recommend the Octagon SF8008
Is uClan Ustym 4K PRO pretty much the same box with a different name?
Old 09-06-2021, 19:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxilive View Post
Apart from the fact that you can't see it directly, you have to stream it with vlc or MPC...
I meant the receiver lagging when you watch 4.2.2. feeds . Sometimes when i watched them the receiver started lagging - like when I pressed the volume button on my remote it was like in delay and the icon for loading showed up and I couldn't do anything until it disappeared. After that i had to reboot it because of the lag. Anyways i ordered an Octagon from Germany hope it's as good as you said Barney

cheers
Old 09-06-2021, 19:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Oh yes, with this receiver you won't have any problems you mention, it's an excellent machine...
The Following User Says Thank You to maxilive For This Useful Post:
barney115 (09-06-2021)