Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Opticum - Globo HD > HD X-series

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Need HELP, Opticum x403 restore factory setings

HD X-series

Old 02-12-2012, 12:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You have to flash the old firmware using RS232.
The Following User Says Thank You to schnitzelfritz For This Useful Post:
majhy (02-12-2012)
Old 02-12-2012, 13:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thanks....is it the only way? I don´t have equipment for it. Any idea why control panel is not working?
Old 03-12-2012, 12:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by majhy View Post
Any idea why control panel is not working?
Whoever did fix the firmware did a bad job?
Or someone modified a 300mm-receiver-firmware to be flash-able on 220mm receivers.

You could try to rename your backup in auto.abs
Some fw-versions flash this automatically.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schnitzelfritz For This Useful Post:
barbosa (23-05-2013), majhy (04-12-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 18:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi guys. I bought cables, flasshed via rs232 and now it is ok. Thanks for help. Appreciate.
The Following User Says Thank You to majhy For This Useful Post:
schnitzelfritz (04-12-2012)
Old 08-05-2013, 22:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'll try
Old 23-05-2013, 19:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnitzelfritz View Post
Whoever did fix the firmware did a bad job?
Or someone modified a 300mm-receiver-firmware to be flash-able on 220mm receivers.

You could try to rename your backup in auto.abs
Some fw-versions flash this automatically.
Any idea of which fw to auto.abs? I´ve tried several firms and got no chance. Or if you know any flash dump through usb?
Thanks
Old 29-09-2013, 16:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hallo,
all try with flash program can't connect with my orton hd x403p box. Box display ASH in the panel.

I test my RS232 Null cable with my dreambox without problem.

Help pease.
Old 04-12-2013, 20:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have same problem. Box shows only clock in led, nothing works. Do you help me how fix it?

Last edited by bnull; 04-12-2013 at 20:18..
Old 16-02-2014, 13:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Problem with Orton HD XC403p

Since yesterday i hav only the time on the display. the remote also dont work - try to flash with a usb to rs232 adapter but get no connection. have no serial port on my desktop pc and the other notebooks :-(

Anyone can help me?

thanks and regards

onkelhardy
Old 27-08-2014, 18:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

need help pls, how to upload Opticum hd x406 from usb.just need directions tanks