Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

Oscam Chat

Old 19-09-2019, 16:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglevision993 View Post
Useless
And what's a good cam for you?! Cccam, mgcam? xD

sent using taptalk
Old 19-09-2019, 21:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No, but it just sucks to see a once great emulator die while cheap china-boxes seem to do the job better and then some.
Old 19-09-2019, 21:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,785 Times in 824 Posts

Which Chinese boxes are clearing AFN?
The Following User Says Thank You to dog-man For This Useful Post:
De Fault (20-09-2019)
Old 19-09-2019, 21:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
No, but it just sucks to see a once great emulator die while cheap china-boxes seem to do the job better and then some.
Oh no no, it's: "nothing personal, just business" $$))

sent using taptalk
Old 20-09-2019, 22:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by luizaum View Post
It's been over 90 days since the 65/75 / 84W satellites work with 5 different ModeCw and so far without a solution.
It started there too, maybe now the solution is faster.
I believe so.
What about Discovery / Animal Planet on Intelsat 20 @ 68.5°E (3740 MHz)?

The key is found but the screen always remains black on my VU+ Solo clone "MEELO one". No picture, no sound.

Either with Stream Relay or without it.

With Stream Relay the CPU usage of Oscam Emu is peaking 97%. Only Sky News is streaming smoothly without stuttering. On other channels Stream Relay is unusable due to constant freezing and interruptions.
Old 20-09-2019, 22:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabeerbhatti View Post
Discovery 68e game over
Oh, my God!

Are you sure that we are unable to fix it? I just installed a new dish especially for Discovery / Animal Planet on 68.5°E

Oscam Emu is picking up the correct ECM keys from Softcam.Key file. However the screen always remains black. No sound, no picture. What is going on there? Did anybody analyze this issue?

I tried the Stream Relay method as well. The same problem: no sound, no picture. How come?
Old 20-09-2019, 22:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
No, same junk as the older versions. Useless
I would not call it a junk anyway.

It is still very useful to open 95% of all existing Power Vu, Tandberg and BISS encrypted channels.

I don't understand why everyone is so crazy about AFN channels

There are plenty of other channels to watch besides sports channels.

Personally I never watch sports channels. My favourite channels are Discovery, Animal Planet, BBC Earch etc.
Old 20-09-2019, 22:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sm1 could say, that these are the junk channels xD
No offense, just a dif view.

sent using taptalk
Old 21-09-2019, 10:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sorry maybe I was a bit too harsh to call it junk.
I like that package. It is one small package that basically carries everything condensed in under 10 channels.
I used to watch them well before the hack with original boxes and it was always nice to have.

Furthermore, in my part of the world there are not really many interesting PowerVu channels aside from AFN. I can receive satellites from around 74 deg East to 40 West.
The Following User Says Thank You to eaglevision993 For This Useful Post:
De Fault (21-09-2019)
Old 21-09-2019, 10:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

In other words you are in Europe... 30w-100e

sent using taptalk