Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Dgstation > Relook Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Which Enigma image for Relook 400s

Relook Chat

Old 12-05-2012, 15:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Which Enigma image for Relook 400s

hello community,
long time since my last visit here....
I would like to refresh my old relook 400s that sleep in a box for 2 years now.
What are the last stable images/emus that you are currently using.
My goal is to get the french TNTsat and Canal digital
Thanks in advance..
Old 28-06-2012, 20:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm still using the fantacy-team image based on the neumo 2.13.6r2 build and still works like a charm. Not enigma based but if you like twin-tuner setup, the best choice you could make.
There are newer things out there now, but I'm happy the way it is
Old 11-07-2012, 19:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

im also looking for a good stable image whats the best one
with cams installed cheers tebaa
Old 11-03-2015, 11:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default any help out there

is anyone still using the 400s if they are is there any chance of
them pointing me to a working image with cams installed.Just
retrieved my box from the loft would be nice to get it running again.
cheers for any help with this.
Old 25-05-2015, 15:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have the old Fantacyteam images, they have the cams installed.....
Old 25-05-2015, 23:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyroger View Post
I have the old Fantacyteam images, they have the cams installed.....
Hi thnks for the reply is there any chance you could upload a backup for me or email a backup to me.i would realy preciate it if you could.