Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Dgstation > Relook Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Help with Relook 200s cccam installation

Relook Chat

Old 03-12-2013, 21:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Help with Relook 200s cccam installation

Need Help with the manual installation of Cccam on Relook 200s with Sifteam image 1.9.4:

Although I installed it the way it should, the receiver sees it as if it is not installed
Old 03-12-2013, 21:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 6,973 Times in 1,407 Posts

unrar & use following addon URL2 & install it manually or copy /paste it to var/etc/sifteam/tmp , restart ur e2 , then u can select from addon panel to download & install ur cccam , & dont forget to restart or reboot ur box after each installation of any file , good luck
Attached Images
File Type: png osdshot1.png (7.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png osdshot2.png (7.0 KB, 15 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip URL2_SIF_E1.zip (2.3 KB, 35 views)
Old 04-12-2013, 20:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up THANK YOU

Thank you very much, you really made my day
Old 06-12-2013, 20:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Sorry non of the Cccams worked

I am really sorry to inform you that I tried installing all the versions of the CCcams. but non worked.

I keep getting the message " Sorry, Connection to CCcam refused. Check that CCcam is running and your plugin settings. "

my receiver is Relook 200S, image: Sifteam 1.9.4c

I changed the image to 1.9.4 and also I get the same message.

PLEASE HELP....maybe I've got the wrong image, or the wrong CCcam.

So just in case please help me with the download of the proper image and CCcam for my receiver.

Very Much appreciated
Old 25-03-2014, 21:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thank you sat universe for being my best site.with best updated softwares