Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Openbox S9 Chat

Openbox HD

Old 22-11-2010, 20:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjanen View Post
Hi !

I just got my box and I need some help with it.

I can´t get cccam connect. It says "no active" and all channels scrambled.

Theres a cross in the menu next to the line but it won´t connect. Why oh why??
Remember after the cross mark reset the receiver to connect
The Following User Says Thank You to mufi For This Useful Post:
marjanen (22-11-2010)
Old 22-11-2010, 20:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I just rebooted it. Works perfectly. THX!
Old 22-11-2010, 22:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

and now it doesn´t.
Everything was ok, but now it keeps rebooting on channel sly sports 1.
I can´t even go to the menu.
What I should do? Have the latest firmwire, I think...
Old 24-11-2010, 19:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Rebooting Problem:

Quote:
If you do find yourself selecting a channel that reboots the receiver constantly, simply turn Off the receiver and disconnect the Lnb cable, once the Lnb cable has been disconnected, start the receiver and then click Menu -> TV Channel List and delete the channels, then turn Off the receiver and reconnect the Lnb cable, start the receiver and all will be okay.
For those of you with a motorsied setup, simply use the positioner to move the dish to a position where you get no signal, then you can edit the channels without the need for disconnecting the Lnb cable.
The Following User Says Thank You to mufi For This Useful Post:
marjanen (26-11-2010)
Old 24-11-2010, 20:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if 'a channel list with Italian favorites, thanks to all ...
Old 14-12-2010, 00:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilos13 View Post
hello
this receiver have problem with hd channel?
the problem with sky sport?
following line in replace.list X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }} sky de hd work
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjaco71 For This Useful Post:
Mr Lee (27-12-2010), planko (14-12-2010), Serjoga (14-12-2010)
Old 22-12-2010, 18:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default hi

I have a Cccam problem in my openbox s9 HD.

I tried most softwares even this beta one and my 2 clines are always offline.

I tried to change another active clines and its always offline in the openbox.

Any idea plzz
Old 22-12-2010, 18:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question

Hi, I have a hall, looks like a clone of openbox, name is Sclass hall, I think it's clone files that are of the same ending, my receiver locks when installing a file using the USB, I upload a file by loader but will not let me, any suggestions? thanks
Old 23-12-2010, 14:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by godady View Post
Can you healp me for my Openbox S9 HD PVR
I have one and now is stay only ON and not open,and with RS 232 not upgrade STAY ONLY ON and not Booting
Please how to do for my OpenBox to open again?
I wet you ..........
hi every body
any one foud the solution for this problem???
thnks
Old 24-12-2010, 00:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

the software should be as follows;
all.file.abs