Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo2 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

vu+ solo 2 time bomb bricked jtag problem

VU+ Solo2 Chat

Old 06-09-2015, 03:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

can this be used for icloudbox3
Old 06-09-2015, 17:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,571 Times in 7,756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxious View Post
can this be used for icloudbox3
There is a guide here for ibox 3

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=271687

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
Old 25-09-2015, 00:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello, guys i have a problem a did everythink with my solo2 se mean bootloader ht ect. but problem is box not reading image from usb any solution for that ?
Old 25-09-2015, 09:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Quote:
Originally Posted by willi9 View Post
Hello, guys i have a problem a did everythink with my solo2 se mean bootloader ht ect. but problem is box not reading image from usb any solution for that ?
Are you using a clone ?

If so the box not responding to USB usually means the time bomb and youll need to either jtag which is not always successfull or replace the nand flash.

Please try other usb sticks though before anything else.

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
serkanguzel (25-09-2015)
Old 30-12-2015, 15:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default i need help

my vu solo2 clone not work, blink the power button, but non work.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

good afternoon
I have solo2 sanray
lit only touch button
can anyone know how to restore the bootloader using the cable usb that came with the tuner and using service port on the front panel of the tuner
Thank you

Last edited by xtaaa; 09-07-2016 at 10:23..
Old 09-07-2016, 11:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

orginal samsung nand flash for vu+solo2 is available for immediate delivery
The Following User Says Thank You to darius1 For This Useful Post:
xtaaa (10-07-2016)
Old 10-07-2016, 22:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

can i apply this method for my vu+ solo2 original ?
i mean bootloader. vu+ solo2 original not boot just the power on.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kally7 View Post
can i apply this method for my vu+ solo2 original ?
i mean bootloader. vu+ solo2 original not boot just the power on.
As long as you use an original bootloader then the jtag procedure is the same for both original or clone.

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
Old 11-07-2016, 08:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Try this bootloader mate.

But that input output error could mean the nand is write protected or faulty.
Attached Files
File Type: rar solo2_bootloader.rar (125.3 KB, 488 views)

i can see a bootloader you uploaded, is it for solo2 original?