Al Jazeera Sports Network Chat (26°E, 13°E, 3°E & 7°W) * Chat Only Here, No Keys *

snakie

Masare TEAM
@birman:
Sorry but AU is not going to happen in public.
Once we tried to offer AU to the public,we made a little test first.
We encrypted keys for safety so they wont get killed,and special version of fausto to use them
The result was that another person (Kas..a Bo....u) tried to find the keys and make them public because he thought it would be better for all.
That toughed us not to do the same mistake again.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
@mosaabsat. I already told you where, why did you not to bother look in diablo section, here it is again!

i want Keys.bin for fostu to open it

edit: I must admit, not following my usual method of posting thou, simply edited post to include latest keys and bumped the thread. I see no point in keep editing the thread to say up/down, Key03/Key04 active etc, when it is changing every hour. Plus dispite me writing (Fausto EMU and others only, Not Ipnosys/Underworld). I had someone (at another forum) PM me to say not working on D2.....

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
And don't forget when keys are posted you can update keys whilst Fausto EMU is running using the quick key update method:

118494e2a6d78128f8.bmp

eg: I'm at work today, till 4pm, you never know snakie might post the keys so you can all watch the opening game of the Scottish PL: Rangers V Hearts.....so you guys later this Afternoon :thum:

reza.vaseghi

Registered
Al Jazeera ECM change :(

now i checked the ECM of ALJAZEERA SPORTS they like viaccess have changed the lengh of the ECM that cause a problam.....

vini-el

Registered
the only metod is to send to all members of forum the AL JAZEERA keyes on PM,so do not make the keys public

sky star 2

Super VIP
the only metod is to send to all members of forum the AL JAZEERA keyes on PM,so do not make the keys public

this think atall no good idea,beacuase we doing any work again keys change after 1 hourse.so if we public keys or no public or mail to all members or pm again key will change.
:thum:

TheHighLander

Super VIP
Yes, I agree with u ,sky star 2..This is the nature the Irdeto system of Al Jazeera..But I think some members fear that Irdeto Caid 0603 will be removed so they want keys via pm.

java

Registered

this think atall no good idea,beacuase we doing any work again keys change after 1 hourse.so if we public keys or no public or mail to all members or pm again key will change.
:thum:

if keys change every hour , and AU is not possible

from snakie:
Sorry but AU is not going to happen in public.
Once we tried to offer AU to the public,we made a little test first.
We encrypted keys for safety so they wont get killed,and special version of fausto to use them
The result was that another person (Kas..a Bo....u) tried to find the keys and make them public because he thought it would be better for all.
That toughed us not to do the same mistake again.

What you propose??