3020 ir plus stuck on

axelfoley

Registered
after unsuccesfully trying to update my box and run cleaners etc my box now is just stuck at on.I want to know is it possible to connect to a friends box which is ok and transfer the data required to my box and if so how do you do it.failing that i need to get my box back on.please someone help me

mdt

VIP
after unsuccesfully trying to update my box and run cleaners etc my box now is just stuck at on.I want to know is it possible to connect to a friends box which is ok and transfer the data required to my box and if so how do you do it.failing that i need to get my box back on.please someone help me
use this m8 and select ALLCODE+BOOTLOADER, regards mdt

axelfoley

Registered
if on ly i could,ive reached my download limit ive tried so much to get it working.!!!! tried marokins bootloader and everything,computer wont connect to box ,will this file connect.do you have a number i can contact you on

maurice594

Registered
mdt, axelfoley is going to ring me shortly I will discuss with him how to get this file to him, if you dont mind??? we are in the same country, regards Maurice.

Update, 1430hrs, mdt, axelfoley seems to have a problem with the STB talking to the Laptop, the STB stays at "On" after booting, we have tried changing com ports but I think the STB has the ploblem.
I would be grateful to any member who as any experience of this problem to give axelfoley advice, remember he cannot get the STB to recognise the PC so it is no use sending him files to try????

Last edited:

alhaj

Registered
I am having the same problem too.mine cannot connect to the pc despite changing the port.please help

maurice594

Registered
been in contact with my supplier in the UK and the answer is that the box is Knackered and you will not be able to do anything with it, cause is most probably corrupt SW. Sorry for the bad news, if anyone else can come up with another answer please do.