ClaroTv OScam Supported

xandesat

Registered
Hello, someone has esta bien working with N3 and *** on the same machine?
For only cards N3 are opening, Videoguard connect but not open.

gallesio

Registered
hello good night, would help caid 1861 rom410, is missing in the source code of the nagra mode 4, someone has that part? thank you

megaempire

Registered
hi, starting the 6pm to 00am 70w HD channels run 2 minutes and stopped for 5 minutes. Someone can explain why?

thanks.

R.e.L.o.A.D.e.D

Registered
!testing/educational purposes!not for 3.party persons!

~!Greetings To All!~

First of all, this anomaly was present when the card are inside of original decoder? Or only in emulated CAM code (oscam etc...) !?

When it's present only in emulated CAM code (oscam etc..) then there i listed some good possibility maybe what cause to starting this issue occurring..

1. The leaked public k3y and/or nuid was blacklisted...This mean the following: Some angry massive IKS owner reported this public k3y/nuid for Kudelski..and their technician team actually testing the antidote how they can fix this vulnerability ...

and/or second option,some observer was present here who's watching every post/thread which are publicly accessible without login credentials (..many thanks for this vulnerability for admin team..)... so the observers are responsible if they cant stopp the attack and some internal info came around...they are working behind in scene for companies as "paid penetration testers" ...so they try to control / manipulate the forums with offensive mind-control tactic to stop us in learning/testing...and when they cannot success in their mission,and the thing was leaking out then they warn the company about this small incident, then a part of company as internal technician team start working on the fast solution to how fixing of the publicated vulnerability.......I know it's a very incredible story,but don't forget this is about mon3y...they wanna protect their mon3y so they can apply ANY dirty trick to protect rare internal secrets...this is far not a hobby for some guys here as I seems...

Anyway I was already predicted this...This is why we asking/warning everyone and always about keeping these testing materials in very PRIVATE,exchange they really only at deep undergrounds,and when own the material or knowledge then handle it by very discrete and fearful because it's dangerous......So this a very good leason and example WHY not good when some testing material, like this k3y, leak to the public in not good time and form ...

2. When the anomaly was present in factory certified decoder also, then the provider or ECM server have some technical troubles...Or something changed on actual ECM algo/len?...Maybe card tiers/OP_K3y/ROM update needed...? Something like that...? If none of these then really don't know...

~!God help in learning for all user whos use the acquired knowledge without greediness for helping others!~

~!Good Testing For All!~

By3

Last edited:

chadalu

Registered
hi, starting the 6pm to 00am 70w HD channels run 2 minutes and stopped for 5 minutes. Someone can explain why?

thanks.

No only hd channels my friend, your sd channels too, stoping putting ur cards on this oscam version, i kinda screw them, not even my original receiver is working with the card,

It is aswering the request with a FOUND!, but channels did not open,
so you are getting a false positive key

megaempire

Registered
No only hd channels my friend, your sd channels too, stoping putting ur cards on this oscam version, i kinda screw them, not even my original receiver is working with the card,

It is aswering the request with a FOUND!, but channels did not open,
so you are getting a false positive key

Are You using the same version of the HD for SDs too?

braza

Registered
If you update the card with OSCam HD you crash the card !

Now i try to solve this problem, is very hard!

Not CW fake. not cw lock nothing with cw.

The cw is the same in original receiver and oscam !

The BIG PROBLEM card is failing in original receiver after 18:00hs!

chadalu

Registered
If you update the card with OSCam HD you crash the card !

Now i try to solve this problem, is very hard!

Not CW fake. not cw lock nothing with cw.

The cw is the same in original receiver and oscam !

The BIG PROBLEM card is failing in original receiver after 18:00hs!

There is a discussion going on oscam forums, but no one have any solution yet =/

And i did not update my card on oscam hd, just using it on oscam hd already spoiled it

brunodisk

Registered
Funcionou, tem 10 canais que nao estao funcionando, os resto está ok, agora, nao pode puxar os sds e hds ao mesmo tempo, pois as chaves que saem do sd está atrapalhando, trava tudo, os Hds que estao com problema até da Found neles mais nao abre

Nem Adianta Compilar, pois ele vai matar seu cartão