NB501 Smart Card Reader Code Type

searose

Registered
Don't worry about the email, it is not active anymore. Videolink should work when you connect your box with your computer using the usb connection , after you installed the videolink software. And I don't know why you cannot instaal Back and Decker??? How do you do it? What kind of connection cable? Do you use Winupload?

Last edited:

Wasserman

Registered
Thank you very much for your reply. Well, I tried to install Black and Decker several times, using different versions of Winupload(4.28; 4.30; 5.0). I connect the reciver with PC using null-modem cable (with crossing). Then I press the Connect button and turn the receiver on. I wait till it loads, and then put it into Standby mode. Then I press Upload, choose the first part(Black), and press open. Winupload starts sending packages, but only after it has sent them all, the receiver reacts and writes Download starting and then Downloading Software. Please Wait. Meanwhile, the receiver's display shows d000 and so it can stay as long as it is not rebooted. Here is my problem. I 'll be very grateful if you help me.

Ferrei_ra

Registered
Hello

Try it's

Disconect the Neotion from the power suply, load de patch Black to Winupload and start the Upload.
Wen the upload start, turn on the power suply two Neotion.

In case not result, try the samme but upload the patch ABU630 21T17 and next the Bleck.

Using the samme process for the 21T17.

(Sorry my english)

Cumps

arma

Registered
Bruce lee file sc1 & sc2
read very well the viacess orig. card like HRT in v2.6 ! i've tested !

Wasserman

Registered
Thanks for your replies, but it does not work. Ferei_ra, I tried both. None of them worked.

Last edited:

searose

Registered
If you would live in for instance in holland it would be easier to help you, i like to solve problems. But think this is a difficult one. I would clean all, and start all over again.