Question: tool for neotion 501

sangkaytagay

Registered
neotionbox501

sir, tool for loader (pc to stb) and upgrade and some instructions please.i have FTA channels only.i can't watch tps,absat and polsat:mecry: i'm just new. thanks!

sangkaytagay

Registered
Thanks so much for the help.I realy appriciate.Now I'm able to watch polsat and the tps works for only one day and its gone again then my second problem is when I change the channel it often hangs up.I'm using 21T18 firmware and when I use this firmware I noticed also a problem when intering manual key and pressing key edit and it hangs also. Please help again. Thanks..

d.j.carusso

Registered
Hello,

1. Put old Rp 330 or 333 on your nb
2. Software 21T7
3. Cartrige Bruce& Lee ( for me better one )
4. New rp t341
5. New rk

If I say something wrong, please somebody correct me...

B/rgds

MADRIDISTA

Registered
Thanks again and what software I will use to reinstall this firmware 21T7?Thank you!!

WinUpload.

You upload soft in the same way as patch.
So, unplug your neotionbox first and then start Winupload > File > Connect > Process > Upload >
then browse for the software and then plug in your neotionbox.
Installation than begins - wait - and do not interrupt the process until it is entirely finished.

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
hello Guys
for me i prefer to do this when installing new firmware:
- erase all data on receiver ( upload eraser .URT file by win upload )(to restore factory defaults. something like formatting ur hard disk :))
- upload new firmware 21t7
- upload Cam Files ( example Bruce- Lee )
- upload channel list ( using eIRD editor)
- latest EMU (rp_t341_xxx)
- latest softcam (rk_nbx01_xxx)

key word of the process: PATIENCE, and wait appropriate word on ur box screen

and enjoy m8 :thum:

all tools and files are found here:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=50247

good luck m8

sangkaytagay

Registered
Hi guys,
Good day for you all!!Again thanks so much for your reply help. I went to use to change my firmware of Madridista way which is very easy for me to follow. I dont know during the process I made a misstake. But during the upload I saw on the panel of my nb that reads "good" then waited to continue the process but it stops suddenly and show a small letter like E or to be more precise it is like an upside down letter F. I stayed on that situation for a while untel I unplug the power then plug it again. The nb load then boot up again but to my surprise, it did not show the first channel but insted it shows small letter "o" and the picture on my tv screen just like a chess board.:mecry::confused:Please help!!!

Thanks...

MADRIDISTA

Registered
You should have been aware of the warning given alongside the new patch,
given here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=46779&page=5
which ,according to your post, did not happen and therefore these problems.
If I am not mistaken you might try to recover your neotionbox by uploading an older rp,
disconnect your neotionbox from power and start winupload > File > connect
then choose old patch (324/333) for upload
then reconnect your neotionbox to power and upload starts and neotionbox will reboot
after this, later on you can upload SDB/ADB and then finally reupload the new patch and the keyfile.

Furthermore, perhaps the best option now, is to pay attention to the instructions given in the post by Isenguard and proceed in that way.
Eventually, several neotionbox users had the same problem as yours, and it has been succesfully resolved.

In the end, please wait to hear the advice of testi and the others about this issue.

Last edited:

testi

Super VIP
hence,noone reads the text attached to patch ...

- don`t send sdb data with eirdeditor
- don`t reset the neo to default settings
- don`t upload firmware

whenever you have to do one of the things above, upload old patch first or use the file to erase the patch.

Recovery :

- disconnect your nb501/601 from power
- start winupload
- file connect,upload... choose rp_t324 or 333
- now connect your neo to power
- wait until good is displayed on your neo
- wait until it reboots

- now upload you channellist (sdb,adb)with eirdeditor
- wait until it reboots
- upload new patch now

done :)

Problem is that new patch residues in a area where some sdb data is stored, so if you upload any kind of sdb data , you will kill necessary part of the patch and it will not boot up completly.

sangkaytagay

Registered
Hi guys,
Thank you so much d.j. carusso, madridista, testi and all you guys for the effort to share your tallent with us (especially me).My nb is back in action. More power!!!!:thum::clapping:

alberto53

Registered
Can i put these sw in a neotion 501 without Cardreader too? Or is it only for cardreader?

thks

alberto53