Canalsat viaccess 2.6

youssef-sat

Registered
hello mr Testi. Pls add the keys of canalsat viaccess 2.6 provider 022610 in the next rp because now it's availabe in other receivers: dreambox. Tiger and vplug card sat. Big thanks

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
@youssef-sat

It is not the complete Canal Sat Package (Only: Game One,Cartoon Net France,Boomerang France,TCM France,ESPN America,MTVNHD,MTV France,MTV Base France,MTV Idol,MTV Pulse,MTV Hits,MTV Rocks,VH1 Europe,VH1 Classic,Nickelodeon France,Nick Jnr France & Vivolta)

See discussion thread here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=194893

testi

Super VIP
it`s working in neotion since some days , but this is testversion with some bugs ... nt1,gulli,nrj12 does not work and for testingpurpose i deleted provid 021110 ... if you want that version I can upload it , if not then I`ll try to upload something more complete tomorrow ..

youssef-sat

Registered
thank you mr testi. You are the best . I wait you tomorrow for an complete update : tnt sat fix and add canalsat provider 022610.

testi

Super VIP
there are problems on some tnts@t channels ... firmware will crash on some channels , don`t think i can do anything about that, because this is done in the firmware.

for nb501 ONLY !!!

youssef-sat

Registered
tnt sat down now. It's not work in any receivers or vplug. Maybe it's change the keys or crypt system.and what the new in this soft of nb501 mr testi ? Thanks

youssef-sat

Registered
tnt sat back now in dreambox . Cristor and vplug with new files. What about nb501 with tnt sat and canalsat ? I wait you mr testi because i know that you can make a miracle with neotionbox's . Big thanks

testi

Super VIP
I can`t fix that problem with tntsat , because the ecm buffer is set in firmware , I don`t have complete source code.

If you are good at reversing st20 code feel free to edit the buffersize in binary ... then the patch will work without modification , if anyone is good at that stuff please contact me via pm to send the binaries.

youssef-sat

Registered
i'm sorry mr testi because I don't know anaything about reversing st20 code.if any one known that stuff plz help we to fix that problem

testi

Super VIP
look at that discussion thread and download this 222 file attached in that thread :)