Please Testi, help with neotion 2000 upgraded with neotion 1000s-501 Soft

retinto

Registered
I´ve upgraded my old neotion 2000 with 1000s-501 software. I mean:

1.- ABU63008-b.bin with PCLink2.5: OK (from now only urt files can be uploaded).

2.- ABU63021T7-Normal_U.urt, with winupload: OK

3.- CAM patches Bruce&Lee (urt files) with winupload: "Download failed" (in the display: "Err 0").

The problem is that, having good signal and quality, I cannot search any channels. I´ve also uploaded a list of channels but "audio and video unavailable" for the channels uploaded.
I think is the same problem that had the neotion 2000 with the "chip 0", being needed to activate the common interface.

Please, any suggestion?

testi

Super VIP
You need to go back to old firmware with jtag , then patch the cam with old cam patches (bin) ... then try again.

Or you have to manage to bridge the cam ... I don`t have any nb2000 , but perhaps it`s helpfull if you upload a picture of the cam in it.

testi

Super VIP
As the cam is onboard go back to old firmware in bin format with jtag.
Then update your cam with old cam files (bin format).
Try again with nb501 firmware.

retinto

Registered
I went back to bin format with jtag and being cam activated. With bin format the box correctly searching and viewing channels. I repeated the process (change to urt files) several times with the same result, this is, no channels can be searched nor viewed.

With .bin firmware there is a patch for the nb2000 to solve above problem but I do not know if such patch exists in urt format for the 1000s-501? I even tried to convert that patch of the nb2000 to urt but upload fails.

Now the problem I have is bigger because the last time repeating the process (jtag to go back to bin) I erased but I wrongly wrote with a BASD... bin file instead of the correct bin file (something like this, because in this moment I´m not with my computer now: Nb1000s-flash (29LV160...).bin). Now I cannot connect the box through the jtag with the jkeys or skymax software to continue the flash programming.

Any other soft similar to the jkeys or the skymax valid for the neotions?

Any other suggestion?

thanks in advance

testi

Super VIP
all the rest of jtag software should be fine also , if config is correct.

What type of flash is in your nb2000 ?

retinto

Registered
Flash type

Testi, do you mean the processor id? There are several chips so I don´t know which is.
I know the flash is of 2MB.
Thanks