I hope to delete this acount "Omys8519" just because it no longer needs it
Thanks

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
YOU CAN CONTINUE TO USE Your new account named "Pwer"
IT IS FULLY ACTIVE .
But i leave it up to forum admins discretion what to do with your "Omys8519" account since it has Posts: 3,087
and very many thanks posts and since you have explained your case unlike way too many other members and you have acted in a very respectful manner and not broken any rules as such so we can work with your requests as i am very sure that @ Rocknroll would want to have happen anyhow .

so admins can review your above comments and make their decision if you do feel you wish for a name change instead of having your "Omys8519" account deleted might be a more interesting solution to your suggestion ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I could possible merge both your account or rename Omys8519 to Pwer this would save you loosing your post count.

If you still would like Omys8519 deleted your posts on that account will still remain but Omys8519 will just turn to a Guest.

How would you like me to proceed with this ?

Pwer

Feed Hunter
I could possible merge both your account or rename Omys8519 to Pwer this would save you loosing your post count.

If you still would like Omys8519 deleted your posts on that account will still remain but Omys8519 will just turn to a Guest.

How would you like me to proceed with this ?

Yes, I want to change this name Omys8619 for Pwer
If possible send me a new PIN GMAIL
And thanks for Ferret and barney115 and kugujen :thum: Thank you for help

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks.
So Ferret as user told me in pm, he asks for previous Pwer account deleted, then omys8519 nick changed in Pwer and a new activation email for the account :D

Nothing would of been done to either account he would of needed to prove both accounts were his, knowing both emails associated to those accounts and at least an ip match on both accounts. I was pointing out the options before the work started.

Do you assume im stupid ?

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Nothing would of been done to either account he would of needed to prove both accounts were his, knowing both emails associated to those accounts and at least an ip match on both accounts. I was pointing out the options before the work started.

Do you assume im stupid ?

No, I only tried to be as clear as possible, as Omys8915 asked to me in pvt to help your work. Nothing more :rolleyes:
That's all