Knock, knock

Yazz

Well Known Member
claudiaa said:
errrrrrr....how much will you paying then...:rolleyes:
The thread was going so well and so smooth...till you brought up money. Why, oh why..??? Why all this vicious attack on my feelings (and my wallet) :( :(

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Yazz said:
Claudia baby, you train my monkey and I'll train your furry puppy :D

You have him for a long time now, Yazz, if YOU haven't trained him yet,
I doubt that Claudiaa can...unless she uses a certain technique that
calms him down, let him sit straight :D and only moves with certain commands :D

claudiaa

Registered
renee said:
You have him for a long time now, Yazz, if YOU haven't trained him yet,
I doubt that Claudiaa can...unless she uses a certain technique that
calms him down, let him sit straight and only moves with certain commands :
:D...love that one..:appl ...just hope yazz doesnt bites the same way my puppy does now...:D

Yazz

Well Known Member
As I mentioned it earlier (somewhere), the monkey is virtually impossible to tame. He has a mind of his own. He is a very independant animal. He does not listen to a word I say. I tried many times to reprimand him him, I even forbade him from going out for a week, no dessert, no pocket money, no nothing, I tried threatening him with hanging, electric chair, everything...I just could not get him to obey my orders.
If you can tame him then I'll think of you as a GENIUS, a MAGICIAN, an EXPERT, a MIRACLE MAKER, an ORGASMIC PRODUCER, A MONKEY-FAIRY GODMOTHER...!!! :D

Yazz

Well Known Member
claudiaa said:
:D...love that one..:appl ...just hope yazz doesn't bite the same way my puppy does now...:D
I won't. I will use my gums instead. So there'll be no pain, just pleasure :D

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Yazz said:
If you can tame him then I'll think of you as a GENIUS, a MAGICIAN, an EXPERT, a MIRACLE MAKER, an ORGASMIC PRODUCER, A MONKEY-FAIRY GODMOTHER...!!! :D

Its the easiest thing in the world, especially in your present condition:D
all he needs is "work" and if he is too lazy ;) to play with him until he gets tired, no big deal :D

judithattard

Registered
Yazz said:
A little tip, use icepacks, cold showers, and maybe move to Alaska, you could control him better that way :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Yazz

Well Known Member
renee said:
Its the easiest thing in the world, especially in your present condition:D
all he needs is "work" and if he is too lazy ;) to play with him until he gets tired, no big deal :D
You make it sound so easy...especially "in my present condition" (whatever my condition is...naturally. I just hope that my present condition is in a ...errr...perfect condition).
And my monkey would rather play than work, by the way...:D

Yazz

Well Known Member
judithattard said:
A little tip, use icepacks, cold showers, and maybe move to Alaska, you could control him better that way
I could be wrong (but I know I'm right) but I have a feeling that deep down you don't really like me at all...:cool: Icepacks, cold showers, Alaska...!!! You just want me dead when I'm still so young and so charming...:(

Batata4u

Well Known Member
Yazz said:
........And my monkey would rather play than work, by the way...

Does this apply also .. when he get to do his real job .. So at that time does your monkey work ..:confused: or he continue playing arround ..:rolleyes: :D

Hi Yazz .. it's have been long since I comment on your statement .. :clapping:

Yazz

Well Known Member
judithattard said:
He always wants to play Yazz dear but too much play and no work is harmful :rolleyes:
He does not know the subtle nuances between playing and working. To him working is playing and playing is working...if you know what I mean :D

Yazz

Well Known Member
Batata4u said:
Does this apply also .. when he gets to do his real job .. So at that time does your monkey work or does he continue to play arround
Usually after a hard work, he stops and has a cigarette... :D

Hi Yazz .. it's have been long since I commented on your statement
...and about time too. I just could not function at all without your comments :rolleyes:

Welcome to SatUniverse, brother :)