Jbs

Registered
Ok i dl POBEDIT
How can i do with .bin to put it in this prog
and after how i send it to my openbox ?

Thanks

gorski

Registered
And why don't you try and describe what you have done, m8?

Report back, it's not that difficult. :thum:

Just use your common sense.

Good luck!:)

Jbs

Registered
Put in the fresh .bin file every day. They change them around 4-5 in the morning.:)

Use the Pobedit to do it with.:thum:

Ought to be easy.;)

Good luck!:cool:

Thanks fir your answer:clapping:
Tps working good now

Where i can find everyday the TPS.bin files ?

Chelio

Registered
Hello everyone. I live in Argentina and have an X-800 working with firmware version 5.37. I'm want to connect to 61w for southamerica footprint. I have the right keys (I believe) but when I put them on the nagra menu they seem not work. Do you know what i'm doing wrong?. it's something to do with the vplug in the new version?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Mr Smiley

Registered
Hi All,

I have a phoenix apollo twin ci, what version of openbox can i use and where can i get it from.

Many thanks

Mr Smiley

Mr Smiley

Registered
Hi again,

I got openbox 820 on my phoenix apollo, i'm trying to get sex on tv diamond and gold to work but just get the scrambled logo :eek:(. The keys appear to be in the BISS section, but not complete compared to the codes released.The codes are already in the downloaded key file but there not complete compared to the released codes for those channels. There only 6 blocks long instead of the usual 8 and key1 is the same as key2.

Could somebody explain what BISS keys are and why they are 6 blocks and not 8 and both the same in key1 and key2 and why the third block is missing from the sequence.

Many thanks

Mr smiley ( confused )

Last edited:

andreyleon11

Registered
VIDEO-key and AUDIO-key in OPENBOX - are identical.
From a key which it is had (8 blocks) we deleted 4-th and 8-th blocks.
- have:
xx xx xx zz xx xx xx zz
- enter:
xx xx xx xx xx xx
- do active, having pressed OK.
- are on the channel which we wish to see.

Mr Smiley

Registered
Many Thanks Andreyleon11,

But :confused:

I'm completely confused, do i put it in via or ird, or BISS,i know via starts with 0500 and irdeto with 0628 but where does it all go if it does at all.

In via i have options for ID and SA but there only in the format xx xx xx in all instances. In the following, which is which

0500:3787:025100:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;S*x on TV Gold (13°E)
0500:378B:025100:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;S*x on TV Diamond (13°E)

In Ird i have ID and PROV, also only in format xx xx xx

0628:000000:3787: 0B5C:0CE9:: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;Sex On TV Gold
0628:000000:378B:088E:0CE8:: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;Sex On TV Diamond

Do i put 05 00 / 00 37 87 into share ?

And from what you said, do any of the examples for the above keys apply. for example, the keys given for via and ird are the same but consist of 16 blocks, in the biss section for openbox it appears that only the first 8 block minus the two blocks removed are used for both key1 and key2. How does that actually work, with the last half of the key missing and two blocks from the first 8 blocks missing.

But in all the openbox key update files, they state that these two channels are working, but not for me on my phoenix apollo, has any body out there actually got these two channels to work on this receiver :eek:(

Many thanks again to all.

PS, if you put up with me long enought I'll start to understand :eek:) Hopefully without upsetting to many people.

Mr Smiley

ig0r

Administrator
And for downloaded software to reciever - special program!
If you need this program i can downloaded here!

x04001

Registered
is there a documentation or threat where i can understand how to insert keys (TPS.bin, and others) into my OpenBox 810 ?
I use POBEdit 0.922 but i'm not sure to do each step correctly.

1. i flashed my OpenBox X-810 to firmware v5.41 using all updater v1.00

2. i open keys v5.41 with POBEdit 0.922 -> menu Keys -> open -> load f3k file

3. i clicked on Load TPS and select the TPS.bin file.

4. save this "updated" version of keys under another filename (as backup)

5. setup my OpenBox on "receive database" and click on SEND from POBEdit.

is it correct ?