DM 800 HD with A2P chip/sim

Geir Haukland

Registered
Okay, have to ask once more, this is my very first dm 800 hd i ever got, and it has a chip/sim with A2P numbers on it, anyone would care to explain the difference between this old box and my other one's that have "A8P" cip/sim.

And second, what image can i use on a box with old A2P cip/sim?

Thank you again.

Geir Haukland

Registered
Been checking around. Seems this uses ONLY original images, this is the sim dreambox puts in their boxes, so its an original dm 800 hd, but an early one. So any original images that can be put in this box to get it working again, the image on it now, wont even boot up, so, any chance to save this box??

toysoft

There is 2 different A2P Sim, one printed with ink and one printed/burnt with Laser.

The one printed with black ink is Original
The one printed with Laser (it looks like brown/gey), is a Sim 1.0 by Ferrari Team (their first clone sim 1.0 for DM800HDpvr).

TS

Geir Haukland

Registered
I'll take it, no one knows, great, another thing that's useless. That's two for two, well, if this continue, i end up with maybe one working box out of 4, well, nice ...
And no thnx this time.

toysoft

I replied, but as it looks like he is blind ;o))), so he just has the change to his coin.

TS

There is 2 different A2P Sim, one printed with ink and one printed/burnt with Laser.

The one printed with Laser (it looks like brown/gey), is a Sim 1.0 by Ferrari Team (their first clone sim 1.0 for DM800HDpvr).

TS

Geir Haukland

Registered
I told you, i cant read your answers, ner has been eble to, sorry, anyone else care to repeat what he said, if not, close this shit up, and be done.

SAT_Nobody

Registered

TS

please open your eyes and read all answers

Geir Haukland

Registered
please open your eyes and read all answers

I dont know why i cant read his answers, never been able to from the start.
This A2P chip is with black ink, and i presume that this an original dreambox then. So, what type of original images can be used with this box?
Oh, by the way, the box wont boot anymore due to my fault i guess, wrong image was flashed to it, but if i re-flash it with original image, i hope it will boot, if not, i will toss it like trash.
Thank you

toysoft

Yes you can flash an original image, as you confirmed its black ink printed A2P. Thats a very good step.

Link to original image : http://feed.newnigma2.to/daily/images/

For the image use the JapharFlasher or original DreamUp and flash the latest original NewNigma2 image, see link above.

TS

PS: About not reading my posts, few weeks ago you blocked me, so in fact you blocked yourself from reading my posts. Unblocking will do the trick.

SAT_Nobody

Registered
Yes you can flash an original image, as you confirmed its black ink printed A2P. Thats a very good step.

Link to original image : http://feed.newnigma2.to/daily/images/

For the image use the JapharFlasher or original DreamUp and flash the latest original NewNigma2 image, see link above.

TS

PS: About not reading my posts, few weeks ago you blocked me, so in fact you blocked yourself from reading my posts. Unblocking will do the trick.

do what toysoft wrote and all will be good

and why you block him, of course you can`t see his postings after this