4:2:2 feeds on Edision OsMio 4K plus

paolo71roma

Registered
Hi, I am trying to see 4:2:2 feeds with my OsMio 4K plus, using Oscam and Bissfeed Autokey (still trying to understand how to manage manual keys), but I can open only normal feeds (4:2:0, not 4:2:2). Is it a software problem or a hardware one ? Usually I could open 4:2:2 feeds through VLC, EBS Pro and my TBS 5925. I hope someone could help me. By the way, Is it possible to open PowerVU and other encryptions like Tandberg or Betacrypt ? Thank you.

georgeflu

Registered
yes it is possible to open tandberg,powervu,biss, and a few old viaccess through internal emu(oscam-emu),
and betacrypt nagra etc, through cs if the provider is supported.

none common receiver can't show 4.2.2 feeds direct. most of them can show it through streaming in pc (vlc)
and as i remember, sf8008 has done a trick, using kodi, and streaming it to kodi through pvr client...

paolo71roma

Registered
Thank you for explaining that. I have an Azbox Premium HD+ and I could get 4:2:2 feeds, but it's getting old. It was the best unit some years ago, with amazing video quality. Anyway I'd like to understand if Edision OsMIo cannot get 4:2:2 signals because of hardware or software limit. Can you send me the latest Oscam files (or any other version full functioning) ? Is there a way to put directly CW or biss code manually ? I have Bissfeed autokey but it doesn't work properly. Thank you so much !