remove/delete channels via dcc???

zizobouta

Registered
is there any way i can delete or remove channels that i don t want from my dm800hd clone with dream elite 1.33d 76c image on? via ftp or dcc? i can t see any option by remote . thanks in advance.

boxerman23

Registered
Easier to use dreambox edit. If you want to use remote, put channel list on screen, highlight channel to be deleted and then press menu. select delete option.

Best

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
There is the option on the remote but it is slow.

Open you bouquets or satellites list with your remote scroll to the channel you do not want then press the menu button you will now see the delete options.

BM300

Super VIP
Using DCC to edit channel list
Connect to your box.
Select Backup/restore.
Click on Editor (not backup).
Select Direct from box.
Wait for the list to download .
Edit/remove unwanted channels.
Save.
Resend saved list back to box.

The Channel editing option on DCC is rather limited and I prefer using DreamSet

Last edited:

valentino50

Registered
Hi there and sorry if i have changed subject as i think my question is related to same topic.....what about creating favorite channels is there any easy way to do it for DM800HD SE clone

BM300

Super VIP

For me DreamSet, has all that I need.
Other members may prefer other program editors.

buzzbomb

Registered
I personally use DM Edit. Right click in the favourite column to create your favourite groups and the click and drag the channels you want into each favourite group.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Dreamset imo is a better editor with so mabt feature that are useful the more advanced you get.

With regards to wifi most programs will work with it no problem.

zizobouta

Registered
confused

when i go to options i put ip of box and save but when i go to ftp it looks it didn t save it and it goes back to default ip configuration, im using latest dreamboxedit< any ideas why?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
when i go to options i put ip of box and save but when i go to ftp it looks it didn t save it and it goes back to default ip configuration, im using latest dreamboxedit< any ideas why?

What did the test configuration feature report ? If you have not run it try it and tell us what it says.

zizobouta

Registered
im annoyed by this, when i click options and put ip of box it tests it on test configuration right ip fine and all port pass and user are correct then i press save profile and when i go ftp it s different ip as default ip, looks it does not save it. what s wrong i wonder? latest dbe

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
After it tests ok all you need to do is press save config.

Have you set it up to enigma 2.4 ?

zizobouta

Registered
Hi BM300, how do u resend list to box? i did all ur steps but last one, thanks in advance
Using DCC to edit channel list
Connect to your box.
Select Backup/restore.
Click on Editor (not backup).
Select Direct from box.
Wait for the list to download .
Edit/remove unwanted channels.
Save.
Resend saved list back to box.

BM300

Super VIP
You need first to enter a name in the Name Backup (input/select) space.
Enter an image name > Click Backup (red arrow out)

Then you can save it and resend it back to your box (Restore).​

zizobouta

Registered
sorted. on dreambox edit i did t click save which is on the bottom right corner i only clicked save profile, so now when i clciked that save button all worked, as for dcc it s ok but can t delete them as a bit complicated so DBE is a good option. thanks again