NewGame :If I could turn back time?

a911

Well Known Member
NewGame :If I could turn back time!!

Idea Creator : Ararat
Starter : Me :)

Just write ,in few words, what U would do. If U could turn back time.

I would've studied economics instead of engineering!

Regards
a911

Last edited:

ig0r

Administrator
thk for idea men

I guess I would have acted differently with a girl with a recently separated

hope you are understand my english :)

ararat

I wouldn´t study biology and english philiology and four additional semester of chemistry again, because I didn´t get the intended job afterwards and had to work for pharmacy (very successfully, though) instead.

I´d rather choose a field of study that would afterwards guarantee a well paid job:D;)

and of course I would do nearly all, what you suggested, if You could turn back time:D.

ararat

I would spend a bit less time posting and reading and would have my breakfast one hour earlier than I will, today;). I´m hungry:D.

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Working for Pharma would have made you a rich man Ararat :)

I would have liked to study the law - be an international lawer

ararat

I wouldn´t have flashed my two dreamboxes 8000 on april, 30th.

Dream Multimedia (the manufacturer) had provided a faulty driver online, that day:mad:.

So I flashed and configured my boxes all day long on May, first (day was spoiled) without positive result. Boxes always froze.

Problem was solved on may, 2nd (Thx to kiliantv´s information on SU:)).

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
I wouldnt have ubinstalled Firfox and many other useless programs last week, would have saved me a format :)

ararat

Wouldnt have posted so many "technical" posts last week about subjects I only had half knowledge about:rolleyes: ...
Must have confused some people, by writing a lot of nonsene:eek:.

(I blame it on a sudden weakness, - still don´t know if I had a cold or a flu - that probably was to come over me, but in the end didn´t have too many bad effects. Only had icecold hands and feet, a sour throat and for some days was very tired - could have slept all day long. Not completely gone - still tired - but not freezing any more:).)

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Wouldnt have posted so many "technical" posts last week about subjects I only had half knowledge about:rolleyes: ...
Must have confused some people, by writing a lot of nonsene:eek:.

Ohhh, Im sure they were impressed by your knowledge and were afraid
to ask questions, incase they sound stupid :D :D

btw. that reminds me of Greenspan (former chairman of the Federal Reserve
in the US) talking about the Economy - nobody, but nobody understood what he was saying, but everybody nodded as if they did :D

ararat

If only you were right, renee:).
Though your words comfort me, I really posted some rubbish last week:eek:. Posted s.th. that only fits for dreamboxes in Qbox section. The post istself would have been o.k., but only in dreambox section. (I should place it there, because it would be useful for others.)

---

Well, I probably would have nodded my head, too (Greenspan) without understanding one word, he said:D:D.

---

If I could turn ...

I would have tried to sleep in my normal bed in my bedroom last night (- still haven´t dared up to now -), because sleeping in my motorized leather armchair wasn´t too good for my spine, anyway (hurts).

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Have you moved your posts ?? if not give me the links and I
do it for you :)

xsho3

Registered
Se potessi tornare indietro nel tempo?

ciao a tutti,io se potessi ritornare indietro farei tutto qllo che o fatto adesso,perche nella vita uno la deve vivere a 360 cosi sara sempre fiero di vivere la propia vita :clapping:

ararat

@renee:) - Move my posts - better not. Wasn´t the thread starter - only part of discussion. But I´ll place two seperate posts in correct section. One with a tool for dreambox, which I didn´t find in dreambox tool section and one with useful (for newbies) config files in emulator section.

@xsho3 - Benvenuto xsho3. Si prega di scrivere in inglese. Se scriviamo qui tutto nella nostra lingua, nessuno capisce ciò che l'altro vuole dire;).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn´t take H2-blockers against too much gastric acid for such a long time any more (which probably ruined my bones/vertrebrae).